Rangers Season Tickets Holders: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
All the 200's Row 15 price-break seats are gone (for fulls).
The 313 Bridge barstools are gone. Still some in 312 and 314.
The pair of stools in 216 are still there.
The best pair or quad you can get in the 200's (non Row 1/2) are in 208 (Row 4), where there is currently a run of 4.
There's a pair in 223 Row 11, 3rd and 4th seat from the (center-ice) aisle. Those should be portal hand-rail issue free. Also a pair in 212 Row 9.
Scattered singles in lower rows throughout the upper bowl. One pair of piggy-backs in 223, but well in from the aisle.
Still some Gallery Row 1's. Pairs, sets, and quads. Only Gallery Row 2's are in 207.
Still some Row 2 bridge seats in 316.
Still two Row 1 pairs of west balcony seats available.

In the lower bowl, the cheapest pair of fulls are in 102 Row 14 at $145 (7th Ave end) and Row 18 in 112 at $146 (8th Avenue end). The best pair you can get are in 118 Row 8, $355 per. These are tenured renewal prices.
Are the row 1s still available in 225?

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Are the row 1s still available in 225?

I don't remember even seeing them available (225 Row 1 Gallery). There is a pair of Row 1's in 220. A quad in 220. A pair in 219. A pair in 218. A set in 217. A pair in 210. A quad in 201.

Maybe the guy in 210 moved across ice to 225...

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
I don't remember even seeing them available (225 Row 1 Gallery). There is a pair of Row 1's in 220. A quad in 220. A pair in 219. A pair in 218. A set in 217. A pair in 210. A quad in 201.

Maybe the guy in 210 moved across ice to 225...
Is the pair of 210 closer to 211?

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
I go at 11:00am today..I’m in 224 row 12 was hoping to move down. I would do row 1 if they were dead center

If you want dead-center ice seats in 224 / 211, you aren't going to get any closer than you are now (unless someone else gives their seats up - so keep checking...)
There is a pair in Row 9 in 212. That's still one of the six "center" sections, but not so center. It's behind the benches, which is the side of the ice I don't care to sit on, so I wouldn't consider them for that reason alone..

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
If you want dead-center ice seats in 224 / 211, you aren't going to get any closer than you are now (unless someone else gives their seats up - so keep checking...)
There is a pair in Row 9 in 212. That's still one of the six "center" sections, but not so center. It's behind the benches, which is the side of the ice I don't care to sit on, so I wouldn't consider them for that reason alone..
That’s so funny because I feel the same way about my side of ice too..the only way I would move to other side is if I could get lower rows dead center

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
That’s so funny because I feel the same way about my side of ice too..the only way I would move to other side is if I could get lower rows dead center

I'm the same way. I only really love facing the benches.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
The best half plan seats are section 211 row 9 seats 3 and 4..there only available for the 1 half plan.

This is the first time I can ever remember there being delta club seats available..there’s about 3 or 4 sets.

Really not anything better than what I have unless I go higher price point

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
There are 2 seats in 224 row 13..there 2 in from aisle..debating moving a row back to get closer to aisle. I’m dead center of the row so that’s some times a pain but I don’t know if it makes sense to do it

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
There are 2 seats in 224 row 13..there 2 in from aisle..debating moving a row back to get closer to aisle. I’m dead center of the row so that’s some times a pain but I don’t know if it makes sense to do it

Depends on what matters to you more. My seats are in the middle of the row and it’s great for watching the game because you’re really limited in terms of idiots getting up during play and making everyone get up or late stragglers getting back to their seats after a whistle. Downside is getting out during intermissions obviously. In the higher rows being near an aisle would drive me nuts in terms of watching the game.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Depends on what matters to you more. My seats are in the middle of the row and it’s great for watching the game because you’re really limited in terms of idiots getting up during play and making everyone get up or late stragglers getting back to their seats after a whistle. Downside is getting out during intermissions obviously. In the higher rows being near an aisle would drive me nuts in terms of watching the game.

Good point.. I literally never have to get up for anybody because my seats are dead center of the row..looks like I’m staying where I am unless something else opens up

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Logged in for kicks. As expected there's really nothing anyone who already has good seats would want to move to. There's a bunch of seats in 222 on the wrong side of the price break (row 14).

I hear you guys about the middle vs. aisle. Personally I prefer the aisle to be able to shoot in and out easily. I've had times where I've sat in the middle and by the time you can get out at intermission the lines are ridiculous. Fortunately the extra few inches of legroom in the gallery seats makes it less frustrating when people need to pass by.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Logged in for kicks. As expected there's really nothing anyone who already has good seats would want to move to. There's a bunch of seats in 222 on the wrong side of the price break (row 14).

I hear you guys about the middle vs. aisle. Personally I prefer the aisle to be able to shoot in and out easily. I've had times where I've sat in the middle and by the time you can get out at intermission the lines are ridiculous. Fortunately the extra few inches of legroom in the gallery seats makes it less frustrating when people need to pass by.
Yea I totally understand that point too. I am suprised that the 224 row 13 are still available those are good seats

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Yea I totally understand that point too. I am suprised that the 224 row 13 are still available those are good seats

Good seats, yes. But they are a bit pricey when compared to two behind, screwing you on resale. Many would rather pay $50 less per seat to sit two rows further back...

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
Logged in for kicks. As expected there's really nothing anyone who already has good seats would want to move to.

Yep. Good seats (view and price) don't get given up (often). The only way one moves into those seats is to hope someone upgrades and you happen to catch lightening in a bottle.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Yep. Good seats (view and price) don't get given up (often). The only way one moves into those seats is to hope someone upgrades and you happen to catch lightening in a bottle.

You gotta hope someone moves into lower bowl..I would love to move into lower bowl center just think I’ll get killed on resale..only way lower bowl makes sense is if you get on the perfect side/row of the price break

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

I’d much rather have the aisle, or be close to it, in those lower rows. The issue for me with the aisle or near it is in the upper rows because after a whistle, especially after intermission, there’s a long line of people trying to get back to their seats on the staircase and that could get directly in your line of sight.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
I’d much rather have the aisle, or be close to it, in those lower rows. The issue for me with the aisle or near it is in the upper rows because after a whistle, especially after intermission, there’s a long line of people trying to get back to their seats on the staircase and that could get directly in your line of sight.

When I was in 222, there were times when I was caught behind a traffic jam of people who couldn't get up the aisle to their seats during a stoppage of play, so the ushers held the rest of us back until the NEXT stoppage of play. I think I waiting below the portal for something like 8 minutes...

That's one of several things I don't miss about my old seats in 222.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

Yeah, figured I'd remain where I am, which is fine. Where would I really want to go from 221, Row 2 on the aisle anyway? 222 is all jacked up in the first few rows with the wheelchair seating and if those are even gallery seats there they are more expensive as part of the center ice seating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->