Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Apparently schedule is coming out Thursday. If that’s the case, tier info has to be out soon after

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Apparently schedule is coming out Thursday. If that’s the case, tier info has to be out soon after
Home openers Wednesday. Schedule Thursday. Last year, pricing tiers didn't come out until well into July even though schedule was announced day before draft.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Home openers Wednesday. Schedule Thursday. Last year, pricing tiers didn't come out until well into July even though schedule was announced day before draft.

Could be wrong but I don’t think they announced tier pricing was a thing until well into the summer at least. They should be more prepared this time around.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
My draft party tickets are on the site. Only 1 person I asked was going to be around and he's not sure he wants to go so I will probably have extras.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
I emailed my rep this morning and just got back this reply:

"You are all set for Friday. The tickets will be uploaded to your account either tomorrow or Wednesday and you’ll receive an email with confirmation details/instructions."
Similar response.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Got an email with a link to print a waiver and the tickets, which are now loaded onto the account. General admission just like the public got for free. A bit disappointed in that.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Got an email with a link to print a waiver and the tickets, which are now loaded onto the account. General admission just like the public got for free. A bit disappointed in that.
While it would have been nice to have something different with out draft tickets, I'm not sure what you can reasonably expect them to do differently?

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
While it would have been nice to have something different with out draft tickets, I'm not sure what you can reasonably expect them to do differently?
spoke to my rep today who said if the draft party was being held inside msg and not in the hulu theatre you could expect more of a boost for season ticket holders....due to the harry styles concert that isnt going to be possible

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
spoke to my rep today who said if the draft party was being held inside msg and not in the hulu theatre you could expect more of a boost for season ticket holders....due to the harry styles concert that isnt going to be possible
I'm just happy we're having a draft party tbh. I'd rather not waste our season ticket "capital" on something small, you know?

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Never been in the theater before. There are concessions there?
i personally have not but my rep told me food will be available for purchase....now youd have to assume that food is available behind the seats
felt+forum.jpg
1490743818-circus%201903%20seating.jpg

https://www.msg.com/hulu-theater-at-msg/food-drink

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
General inventory has opened up and it looks god awful. My rep called me today and tried to get me on a half season in section 208 row 23 for 102 per game. I’d honestly rather let msg keep my deposit rather than fall for that crap.

If anyone is looking at dropping 2 seats please let me know!

Here’s the map: My Rangers Account Manager

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
They've been trying to close that loophole too. I mean you've never been allowed to transfer to a non-family member but now they actively look for tickets being paid for by someone else's credit card and may cancel the account if they find a third party involved

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
They've been trying to close that loophole too. I mean you've never been allowed to transfer to a non-family member but now they actively look for tickets being paid for by someone else's credit card and may cancel the account if they find a third party involved
Yeah what I’m hoping is that if someone is dropping 2 seats, we can just have the reps put it on my account.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Yeah, only way to do that is have the current seat holder pay for the tickets and then you buy them "privately". Reps are not just going to switch account holders.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Btw interesting note on pricing - sideline bridge seats are the same price for half season as they are for fulls - $180 per game. Seems like a ripoff either way.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
General inventory has opened up and it looks god awful. My rep called me today and tried to get me on a half season in section 208 row 23 for 102 per game. I’d honestly rather let msg keep my deposit rather than fall for that crap.

Here’s the map: My Rangers Account Manager

Maps not displaying anything anymore. Was when you linked it. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->