Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Can anyone gives us perhaps a final update on the general sense of what the inventory is looking like?

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Can anyone gives us perhaps a final update on the general sense of what the inventory is looking like?

When I was in there, the 200s had options for row 1 only. There was a pair in 312 for barstools. I didn't look at the lower bowl, because I didn't intend on sitting there.

If I can get back in later, I'll post some updates.

Reactions: Mkdaman1818

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
When I was in there, the 200s had options for row 1 only. There was a pair in 312 for barstools. I didn't look at the lower bowl, because I didn't intend on sitting there.

Any idea how many rows 1s were available? And thank you in general!

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013

FYI I love the barstools, especially in the 300s. Hockey is such a wide angle sport that being able to see the whole rink from that top angle is awesome. Add the comfort of the barstools, the table to put you’re food and drink on, being able to hang your coat on the stool, and easy access to bathrooms and concessions and it’s a total win win for me.

Reactions: mrjimmyg89

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Any idea how many rows 1s were available? And thank you in general!

There was 1 pair in 226. One pair in 212 I believe. The rest we behind the nets. I looked over them, but there were probably 5-6 pairs behind the nets combined (each side).

I stopped looking there when I saw the bridge had availability.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
There was 1 pair in 226. One pair in 212 I believe. The rest we behind the nets. I looked over them, but there were probably 5-6 pairs behind the nets combined (each side).

I stopped looking there when I saw the bridge had availability.
Thank you!

If anyone manages to get in and can give us all an update on the rest of the general inventory available it would be most appreciated.

Blueshirts51

Oct 8, 2014
Astoria
Last I checked there was still a pair in 304 row 2 for fulls.

I toyed with it but decided to keep my half.

Moved down from row 20 in 212 to row 15 in 222. Save a few bucks so I am pleased.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Pair in 314 row 2; pairs or triples in row 1 of 201, 202, 206, 217, 218, 226. Plenty of lower bowl left.
Thank you for this. Just curious to see how much the lower bowl has finally and rightfully got neglected. How many seats do you think are left in there?

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
I'll post a full inventory of the 200s for fulls:

206 Row 1: Aisle seats, closer to 207
202 Row 1: Middle of the row
201 Row 1: Middle of the row
226 Row 1 (3 tickets): Two off the aisle, closer to 227
218 Row 1: Middle of the row
217 Row 1 (3 tickets): Middle of the row
304 Row 2: Seats are 1 and 2, but the aisle is 3 and 4 (stairs in the middle of the row)

Lower bowl inventory is quite high. There is a section with 60 tickets for fulls (Section 118). Most other sections range from 8 seats to between 20-30.

Reactions: RangerSeth

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
I'll post a full inventory of the 200s for fulls:

206 Row 1: Aisle seats, closer to 207
202 Row 1: Middle of the row
201 Row 1: Middle of the row
226 Row 1 (3 tickets): Two off the aisle, closer to 227
218 Row 1: Middle of the row
217 Row 1 (3 tickets): Middle of the row
304 Row 2: Seats are 1 and 2, but the aisle is 3 and 4 (stairs in the middle of the row)

Lower bowl inventory is quite high. There is a section with 60 tickets for fulls (Section 118). Most other sections range from 8 seats to between 20-30.
Wow, people are finally catching on about how bad of a deal the lower bowl is. That's good to see.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
If anyone likes behind the goal seats. There are 2 in section 102 row 7 on the aisle..185 per ticket. 2 rows in front of you pays 317.00

That makes no sense to me. It's 317 a ticket for lower behind the net and not in Delta or a Club seat?

I think it is considered a club seat..the cheapest delta club seat is 475.00

"Club" seat is so completely meaningless. You get a separate entrance, so what? You don't get any free food or any special lounge. The only special individually ticketed places in the building are DeltaSky Suite (front row glass and sections 1-2-3 + 106-107-108 rows 1-8 only), JPMorgan Suite (glass seats on the eastern half only), or Madison Club Suites behind the Rangers 2x

Reactions: RangerSeth

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
"Club" seat is so completely meaningless. You get a separate entrance, so what? You don't get any free food or any special lounge. The only special individually ticketed places in the building are DeltaSky Suite (front row glass and sections 1-2-3 + 106-107-108 rows 1-8 only), JPMorgan Suite (glass seats on the eastern half only), or Madison Club Suites behind the Rangers 2x
Absolutely right and I've been saying this for a few days now. Lower bowl is a rip off, but regular Club seats are the worst of the worst in terms of value.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
And if you really want to get one of the seats with the all inclusive food, just wait until until gameday. You'll get a better deal at that point.

Also, not sure who could do the all inclusive seats for a full season. I could see a mini plan, at most.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
And if you really want to get one of the seats with the all inclusive food, just wait until until gameday. You'll get a better deal at that point.

Also, not sure who could do the all inclusive seats for a full season. I could see a mini plan, at most.
Rich people or corporations who want to take out clients to games.

Best bet for regular folks is to get a not too expensive full season in the 200s and maybe a few times a season upgrade to a Delate and treat yourself. Lower bowl, especially Club is not worth it.

Reactions: broadwayblue

4mattylights

Apr 26, 2016
was able to move up a row in the 227 for my halfs. pretty happy with the inventory for halfs. granted no price break rows were open but I got into row 5 close to the aisle.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Absolutely right and I've been saying this for a few days now. Lower bowl is a rip off, but regular Club seats are the worst of the worst in terms of value.
Yeah and like you I wonder who buys those seats and the ones at Yankee stadium where the person pays $300 and only gets a marginal seat with an expensive food menu. It's got to be mostly corporate who blindly buy the maximum they're willing to budget and assume because of the price their clients will be treated to a premium experience, not realizing that to get a "premium" experience at Yankee Stadium or MSG you need to spend $400, $500, or even $800 per ticket

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Yeah and like you I wonder who buys those seats and the ones at Yankee stadium where the person pays $300 and only gets a marginal seat with an expensive food menu. It's got to be mostly corporate who blindly buy the maximum they're willing to budget and assume because of the price their clients will be treated to a premium experience, not realizing that to get a "premium" experience at Yankee Stadium or MSG you need to spend $400, $500, or even $800 per ticket
Let’s not forget that small business owners can buy these and then (up until this year) write them off for tax purposes. I bet that this may also be the reason why there’s more lower levels than usual too... no more writeoffs.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Let’s not forget that small business owners can buy these and then (up until this year) write them off for tax purposes. I bet that this may also be the reason why there’s more lower levels than usual too... no more writeoffs.
Might be part of it, but I'm willing to bet that it's more so the one ice product. Keep in mind that the 200s inventory was better as well.

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Might be part of it, but I'm willing to bet that it's more so the one ice product. Keep in mind that the 200s inventory was better as well.
Yeah I’m sure it’s a factor, but also keep in mind that companies/suits are usually the ones in the lower levels, and they usually don’t renew based on team performance. I think team performance would factor the uppers a lot more than the lowers.

Polar Bear

May 15, 2018
Yeah I’m sure it’s a factor, but also keep in mind that companies/suits are usually the ones in the lower levels, and they usually don’t renew based on team performance. I think team performance would factor the uppers a lot more than the lowers.
It's probably a combination of the two then. I'm happy that people are realizing too that the lower bowl just isn't worth it.

Reactions: Mkdaman1818

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
I know that the people who just put down deposits and have no previous tickets to relocate have not gone yet, but does anyone feel there is a chance that there will be people who can walk into full seasons in "decent" prices for the lower bowl?

I think it's possible. The fact there are so many right now, and that there are so many half seasons open as well, I think the lower bowl will open up to the public for all kinds of plans (full, half, and mini).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad