Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
but when making my tracking spreadsheet, I noticed the Tier data for Upper Center 3-14 for Tiers 4 thru 7 was the wrong prices,
a guy emailed me prices for the ends and when I updated the tables the formatting got all screwed up and some prices got cut out. I'll attempt to repair

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Delta Clubs are available right now on stubhub/vivid for about $100 for tonight. Preseason is probably your only chance to get in for under $200. Not sure how much lower they'll go but could be even better deals

Which seats have free food? See Platinum and Blue.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Which seats have free food? See Platinum and Blue.

Platinum and rinkside have the food. So basically 106/107/108 rows 1-8 only, all of 1/2/3, and any seats in row AA

$86 right now on vivid, SECTION 108 Row 6 (7 available), that's behind Alain

There's also 4 up for sale in the Madison Club row 1 @ $100. That's a separate club on the suite level with the food but not as extensive as Delta, each ticket comes loaded with $20 concessions credit (including alcohol)

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
Platinum and rinkside have the food. So basically 106/107/108 rows 1-8 only, all of 1/2/3, and any seats in row AA

$86 right now on vivid, SECTION 108 Row 6 (7 available), that's behind Alain

There's also 4 up for sale in the Madison Club row 1 @ $100. That's a separate club on the suite level with the food but not as extensive as Delta, each ticket comes loaded with $20 concessions credit (including alcohol)

Thanks. Just opted to go dirt cheap. Can't eat more than 10 bucks worth of food in my old age anyway.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Thanks. Just opted to go dirt cheap. Can't eat more than 10 bucks worth of food in my old age anyway.

well looks like someone took all 7 that were $86. I like taking people to the Delta Club because they can see the players walking in front of you and you can wave to Trautwig doing the interviews. Also the walkway to your seats is right behind the glass so you can be at player level

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
well looks like someone took all 7 that were $86. I like taking people to the Delta Club because they can see the players walking in front of you and you can wave to Trautwig doing the interviews. Also the walkway to your seats is right behind the glass so you can be at player level

Aha, then my office can call me out on "client meeting."

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I didn't walk all the way around the Madison concourse, but Uncle Jack's was not where it used to be. It's still a Sausage Boss. So I don't think they're back at MSG.

Did you notice anything new and worthwhile?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Knicks tickets are arriving tomorrow. I've been printing UPS shipping labels for them and the Rangers and I can't believe how much of the sales are from overseas. Close to half of them are in England alone. Getting tons of Australia, Germany, France, Spain, you name it. More proof that MSG is no longer for sports it's a tourist entertainment destination. They and the corps are paying these prices, if the tourism sector ever crashed ticket prices would crash right along with them

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
GordonGecko agreed. Mine were for sales long before the Rangers ticket sales opened going to Sweden, Canada, Australia. People are deciding their overseas trips well in advance, it's a good opportunity for season ticket holders to get some business while there is limited supply available.
I've not had a single sale on Stubhub in September, time to "dynamically adjust" the prices I guess...

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
GordonGecko agreed. Mine were for sales long before the Rangers ticket sales opened going to Sweden, Canada, Australia. People are deciding their overseas trips well in advance, it's a good opportunity for season ticket holders to get some business while there is limited supply available.
I've not had a single sale on Stubhub in September, time to "dynamically adjust" the prices I guess...

I had one, after a dynamic adjustment of my own. People are just not buying right now at any price, same for Knicks. We're in the slowest part of the year, when everyone has maximum tickets in hand and everyone is selling. There's going to be a big glut until Christmas season picks it up in December.

Rangers have 10! home games in October

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT

sold 6 games on stubhub in august, nothing so far in sept, prices for opening night have come down a lot

dubidubidu

Apr 27, 2012
SI,NY 10304
General question.. I'm taking my kids to the plan-mandated preseason game tonight. Atleast they're only 3 & 4 so they don't know the meaning of the word preseason. Anyway, incase anything cheap pops up, what sections in the lower bowl have the all-inclusive food option? Thanks!!

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
General question.. I'm taking my kids to the plan-mandated preseason game tonight. Atleast they're only 3 & 4 so they don't know the meaning of the word preseason. Anyway, incase anything cheap pops up, what sections in the lower bowl have the all-inclusive food option? Thanks!!

106D-108D (first 8 rows of those sections behind the benches), all the folding chair seats along the glass, and sections 1-3.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Mets presale for winter classic is 9/26 at 10. I can buy up to 4 tickets. I don't know if its the same for everyone or if longer tenured STHs or those with a full plan get an earlier slot.

BTW citifield is also doing stadium links golf in November which should be cool. Would really like to see it at metlife stadium. Got a 4-some for Saturday 11/4. :D

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Mets presale for winter classic is 9/26 at 10. I can buy up to 4 tickets. I don't know if its the same for everyone or if longer tenured STHs or those with a full plan get an earlier slot.

BTW citifield is also doing stadium links golf in November which should be cool. Would really like to see it at metlife stadium. Got a 4-some for Saturday 11/4. :D

Assuming it's through your account and not a code right? Didn't get anything since I'm 20 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad