Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
I received a survey and I filled it out. I basically told them that the tickets are overpriced and the value just wasn't there anymore.

I also received an email from my rep inviting me to a happy hour. The email also stated that he knows that I still have not renewed my tickets and that he had an idea that would keep me in the NYR family. I did not email or call back because there is nothing he can say that will change my mind. But I am a bit curious of what his "idea" could be. What a mini plan? I already have halfs so I am not really sure what it could be that would change my mind. But I guess I will not find out because I will not email him back.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
I received a survey and I filled it out. I basically told them that the tickets are overpriced and the value just wasn't there anymore.

I also received an email from my rep inviting me to a happy hour. The email also stated that he knows that I still have not renewed my tickets and that he had an idea that would keep me in the NYR family. I did not email or call back because there is nothing he can say that will change my mind. But I am a bit curious of what his "idea" could be. What a mini plan? I already have halfs so I am not really sure what it could be that would change my mind. But I guess I will not find out because I will not email him back.
You can't leave us hanging.... Call him back.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
was pretty underwhelmed at the happy hour this year. Thanks for the beers & hors d'oeuvres but there was zero entertainment value. Kind of a snooze fest

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
was pretty underwhelmed at the happy hour this year. Thanks for the beers & hors d'oeuvres but there was zero entertainment value. Kind of a snooze fest

last year we got liquor and better food options. just keeps getting worse. glenn anderson was cool to talk to, said he will be in finland in august around the same time as the Henke Zucca classic, he didn't know about the game, but I must've talked with hime for 10 minutes about it and now he wants to go

Reactions: JRinNYC

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Anyone else got invite to the exclusive members event on the 8th..MSG skate, photo, locker room tour, alums

Reactions: coatjones

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Seems like I got an invite to a happy hour for Monday by mistake. I don't think msg recalls work that way.
MSG and a lot of big companies use legacy email systems like Microsoft Exchange, which is like a controlled environment email system. If you're on it senders can literally pull back emails so they disappear completely from your account. Problem for them is 99.9% of their customers are not on ME and the recall request does bubkis

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
MSG and a lot of big companies use legacy email systems like Microsoft Exchange, which is like a controlled environment email system. If you're on it senders can literally pull back emails so they disappear completely from your account. Problem for them is 99.9% of their customers are not on ME and the recall request does bubkis
The recall feature only works internally if its unopened. With the proliferation of smartphones, it rarely works anymore.

NYRA15

Jun 8, 2015
Long Island
Anyone else got invite to the exclusive members event on the 8th..MSG skate, photo, locker room tour, alums

I also received the email from my rep even tho he knows I am not renewing for next season. I haven't RSVP'd yet. Has anyone ever attended this in the past? I don't even have skates lol

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I also received the email from my rep even tho he knows I am not renewing for next season. I haven't RSVP'd yet. Has anyone ever attended this in the past? I don't even have skates lol

They did a skate in February after the Flyers game. They had rentals there but they were really shitty skates.

CarlosDanger

Beast Mode
Aug 29, 2013
'Merica
Looking for someone who wants to go in with me on my seats for next year.. Face value, $78 a seat. Section 209 Row 20 aisle seats closest to center ice in the section.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
They did a skate in February after the Flyers game. They had rentals there but they were really ****ty skates.
I went and it was very cool to skate on the Garden ice. However, a little annoyed that I paid for my seats up front (no payment plan) in order to get it, and now they're giving this perk to everyone.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Before the renovation, I remember this being an annual event. It was pretty cool. They lowered some of the retired numbers for photos and had some alums skating around as well.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Anyone noticed that StubHub is doing what Vivid does? I listed some seats for $110 and they show up as $99 on the site before fees and $121 after. This is the first time I noticed this.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Anyone noticed that StubHub is doing what Vivid does? I listed some seats for $110 and they show up as $99 on the site before fees and $121 after. This is the first time I noticed this.
risky on their part since they are now setting prices so it can potentially be argued they are no longer an independent secondary market but instead a reseller operating without a brokers license

dubidubidu

Apr 27, 2012
SI,NY 10304
Is there a due date for deposits? I remember in the past they'd tie it into playoff presales. I've had a mini plan for about 10 years now, I'm most likely going to renew, but my rep has been calling me pretty often and it's actually starting to get annoying.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a due date for deposits? I remember in the past they'd tie it into playoff presales. I've had a mini plan for about 10 years now, I'm most likely going to renew, but my rep has been calling me pretty often and it's actually starting to get annoying.
Wasn't it 2 weeks ago?

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Exactly, if you're going to the game anyway then free food and drink in a nice place with a bunch of other STHs is a nice treat. Not sure what others are expecting out of this.
Come on man... They were expecting the players to walk them to MSG.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Exactly, if you're going to the game anyway then free food and drink in a nice place with a bunch of other STHs is a nice treat. Not sure what others are expecting out of this.
Last year there was a presentation portion with Ron Duguay interviewing Alumns and doing trivia and Q&A, plus they were handing out MSG vouchers. This year was missing an MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad