Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
click at the bottom of the home landing page

Thanks!

Got my tickets. Section 507 row 8. Aisle seats too boot. View is sold from there for a ballgame, but this should be very good as well.

With fees and deliver it was $237 a ticket, but I'll be there. That's all that matters.

4mattylights

Apr 26, 2016
anyone ever sit in citi pavillion (143)? looks like they are table seats? And perched above the bullpen almost in center ice.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
anyone ever sit in citi pavillion (143)? looks like they are table seats? And perched above the bullpen almost in center ice.

You're going to have a hard time seeing over the boards. It's out by the Shea Bridge. You need to sit in the 300s or higher to see over the boards. The only section that might be able to see in the 100s is the Hyundai Club seats, which are the most expensive tickets for the event.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Thanks!

Got my tickets. Section 507 row 8. Aisle seats too boot. View is sold from there for a ballgame, but this should be very good as well.

With fees and deliver it was $237 a ticket, but I'll be there. That's all that matters.

Those should be good. Remember, the map makes the upper deck seem further away. They are above the Caesar's Level (or whatever it is called this year) and not "behind" it the way the map makes it appear.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004

You're going to have a hard time seeing over the boards. It's out by the Shea Bridge. You need to sit in the 300s or higher to see over the boards. The only section that might be able to see in the 100s is the Hyundai Club seats, which are the most expensive tickets for the event.

I completely agree with mrjimmyg. I wouldn't buy anything on the lower deck.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Those should be good. Remember, the map makes the upper deck seem further away. They are above the Caesar's Level (or whatever it is called this year) and not "behind" it the way the map makes it appear.

I almost got the outfield 500s (cheapest tickets) because of this, but splurged and got these as they'll be closer to the rink and closer to concessions/potential warmth of the clubs, if I get access to one of them.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
- I will be in New York in the firsrt weeks of January of 2018 and I want to visit MSG - should I pre-order a ticket in that period or just wait?

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
- I will be in New York in the firsrt weeks of January of 2018 and I want to visit MSG - should I pre-order a ticket in that period or just wait?

Rangers only have 4 home games in January (not counting the winter classic at citifield). The first 2 are vs the blackhawks on 1/3 and isles 1/13 which are the most expensive tier. Then there is the flyers 1/16 and then the sabres on 1/18 which should be a lot cheaper.

If you're looking to see the blackhawks or the isles my suggestion would be to wait.

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Alright, thx. for a quick update. The hawk game is tempting though. ;)
I`ve seldom chance to see stars like P. Kane since their home arena is at the west coast. :)

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
i got the delta club, any idea if it comes with perks?

For Mets games, Delta Gold and Platinum get free soda, water, chips and access to every club except the Hyundai. I doubt they will offer the free chips and water, but possibly access to the club.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Alright, thx. for a quick update. The hawk game is tempting though. ;)
I`ve seldom chance to see stars like P. Kane since their home arena is at the west coast. :)

I wouldn't call chicago the west coast, though i suppose it's the west coast of lake michigan. :)

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
yeah true, it`s west for New York, but not near LA coast. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->