Tickets: Rangers Season Ticket Holder Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
niinah - your people don't seem to be too fond of the king lol...

iltashan.jpg

Sweden scored how many goals in the Gold medal game. Oh, right. Why should they be any different?

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I wish there were some 8:00 pm games on the schedule, or even 7:30. 7:00 just does not work for me at all with putting the kids to bed and getting to the game. I'd go to a lot more if they had some later start times

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I wish there were some 8:00 pm games on the schedule, or even 7:30. 7:00 just does not work for me at all with putting the kids to bed and getting to the game. I'd go to a lot more if they had some later start times

Haha, I am the opposite. I HATE the 8pm starts, mainly because I wake up at 5. When I lived on LI I loved the 7:30 start and hated the switch to 7. I could get the 6ish train out of freeport, and have enough time to get something to eat before the game. Then, catch the express back to Freeport after the game. They didnt have a 530 out of freeport, it was 5 or 6. If I took the 5, it was too much time to kill. If I took the 6, I had to rush. Now, love the 7. I drive in, can park and leave car at 6, and it gives me plenty of time to get some chow before the game.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
They're pushing 14-15 season tickets at the game saying they're on sale now and you could talk to a Rangers representative about it at one of the stands.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
They're pushing 14-15 season tickets at the game saying they're on sale now and you could talk to a Rangers representative about it at one of the stands.

They push seasons all of the time. Usually lower bowl for the first season then you move upstairs.

AHB*

I called my rep yesterday about tickets for next year, she said that there's no form to even fill out yet, let alone putting a deposit down. Simply indications of interest at this point.

She said around 3 weeks for playoff tickets.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Just found it odd that they're saying they're on sale when invoices haven't even even sent out yet.

Since they didn't sell all the tickets as season packages for this year, they know there will be tickets available for next season.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Since they didn't sell all the tickets as season packages for this year, they know there will be tickets available for next season.

Don't they intentionally hold some back though? There's always a demand for upper bowl season tickets, but they sell half season and mini-plans in the upper bowl (for a markup of course).

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Don't they intentionally hold some back though? There's always a demand for upper bowl season tickets, but they sell half season and mini-plans in the upper bowl (for a markup of course).

I'm sure they are pushing the lower bowl tickets this far in advance. Wouldn't be surprised if in a few weeks they offer people full play-off tickets if they commit to lower bowl seats next season.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
I'm sure they are pushing the lower bowl tickets this far in advance. Wouldn't be surprised if in a few weeks they offer people full play-off tickets if they commit to lower bowl seats next season.

They do this exact thing every year.

gustavsson50

Jul 19, 2010
Brampton
Hey guys. Leaf fan here. I am coming to NY on march 5th for the game.Would anyone know what hotel does players stay at? Much appreciated. Thanks

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
anybody here a 50 year STH? I'm curious about what the penalty box experience is (ie glass seats just a lame opportunity to sit in the box for a couple minutes before a game)

Also, do you get it every year after 50 or just on year 50 and that's it

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
anybody here a 50 year STH? I'm curious about what the penalty box experience is (ie glass seats just a lame opportunity to sit in the box for a couple minutes before a game)

Guessing it's a one time deal. In general the benefits for subscribers are pretty lame. Oh, sorry, I forgot...after 30 years you get a 25% discount at the team store. lol

RANGERS_Tenure-Benefit.png

These guys are so cheap they don't even send out a media guide any more...as if I'm really going to print that thing out. :rant:

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
These guys are so cheap they don't even send out a media guide any more...as if I'm really going to print that thing out. :rant:

Perks have been getting shi**y. This year they had a viewing party at a bar in midtown which was actually pretty cool. The player forum was OK, but the "food" was lame, and they closed the bar which was open for the same Knicks event

The perk I'd want the most is concessions credit. Bring back the vouchers or some sort of prepaid card. They could at least throw us a couple hundred bucks, their margin on all that stuff is at least 50%-90% anyways

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
Heard from my rep today that renewal and playoff invoices should be going out late next week, or the week of March 17th -- still waiting for confirmation.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
As for perks, not much. Skating party if you have skates. never have done it at the garden. Then stupid coupons for $1 off a program and other worthless stuff.

Best perk they ever did was 2011-12 when they gave you 10% rebate on play-off tickets if you renewed for 2012-13 early. Lasted all of one year.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Perks have been getting shi**y. This year they had a viewing party at a bar in midtown which was actually pretty cool. The player forum was OK, but the "food" was lame, and they closed the bar which was open for the same Knicks event

The perk I'd want the most is concessions credit. Bring back the vouchers or some sort of prepaid card. They could at least throw us a couple hundred bucks, their margin on all that stuff is at least 50%-90% anyways

Margin is probably a lot more than that, especially on beer. They probably pay about $30-40 per 1/2 keg due to the volume they order. Then charge $9-10 per beer.

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
As for perks, not much. Skating party if you have skates. never have done it at the garden. Then stupid coupons for $1 off a program and other worthless stuff.

Best perk they ever did was 2011-12 when they gave you 10% rebate on play-off tickets if you renewed for 2012-13 early. Lasted all of one year.

I had asked about the 10% off before Christmas and was told it was being considered again but have not heard anything since. I would like to see the dynamic pricing back.

Rangers110

Apr 29, 2012

How many more years until 50 for you? I have 16 more years to find out.
By then hopefully it's a new Garden because the leg room in the renovated one sucks.

Of course I don't have to worry about leg room because for the privilege of paying $50.00 more for 1st row gallery seats I can have leg room i need. This is a joke.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->