Rangers room

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Hi all, can some of you please post photos of your Rangers room, memorabilia and collectibles set-up? I'm trying to get some ideas on how to display my items. Thank you!

3f9d4fb21515a4cd6ae4cf8e06a14350.jpg

17 others

Apr 1, 2009
here's my rangers/giants/mets room. the picture on the right of the window is a dubinsky signed photo. It's not ALL rangers, but it's ok right? more than anything i just always wanted a bar in my apartment lol

Attachments

• IMG_2437.JPG
    IMG_2437.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2766.JPG
    IMG_2766.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 43

rangerstown

Jun 1, 2014
here's my rangers/giants/mets room. the picture on the right of the window is a dubinsky signed photo. It's not ALL rangers, but it's ok right? more than anything i just always wanted a bar in my apartment lol

Very nice! I like the set-up and different sports for each part of the season. Do you ever consider painting the walls a color of the team?

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I'd love to see more of these from the people that have them. This is probably the thing I'm most excited for when my fiancee and I find a permanent place and get our first house.

As a starting point I've only got a few Rangers things (Richards signed stick, 8x10s of some alumni, Lundqvist and Callahan signed jersey numbers) and a fair amount of Mariners things (Felix perfect game stuff, ball from the 6 pitcher no hitter, Cano etc.).

I hope to try and make things a little more unique when I have the money for it. In my mind I'm building a perfect game shrine for Felix :laugh:. Post away, gents!

17 others

Apr 1, 2009
Very nice! I like the set-up and different sports for each part of the season. Do you ever consider painting the walls a color of the team?

Thanks. Not going to paint the walls since it's a rental. I also wanted to keep it a little classy (though the massive giants fat head may have killed that notion). The bar a friend and I built and in materials it only came to like 200 bucks

rangerstown

Jun 1, 2014
Very good, also I'd like to get advice on the best way you display jerseys and other memorabilia. Do you just display as is, or do you have them in frames, cases, what kinds of lighting do you use and what part of your home is the best place to place them in (due to humidity or other factors). Thanks again!

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Jerseys are very expensive to frame. They do sell shadow boxes that come with a hanger at places like Michael's, which are cheaper. If you are going to frame pictures, definitely use a matte. They look much better. If money is tight, you can get metal frames at Michaels and Mattes for cheap. I believe the 11x14 frames they sell in 2 packs for $7. If you are looking to spend a little more on framing, you can get them done professionally. I know a memorabilia dealer who frames 16x20s with mattes for $60 and does a great job. Know another dealer who sells team specific frames/mattes, but is a big more expensive. Only pictures I have right now is my old set-up. Will try to get some up tonight.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Do you guys that have things framed go with UV protected glass?

I've got 2 11x14 autographed pictures that I can get 2 frames with a matte at $40 through a sale. I'm contemplating whether it's worth it to spend an extra $40 per picture to upgrade to museum quality glass that is 98% UV protected.

Worth it, not worth it?

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Do you guys that have things framed go with UV protected glass?

I've got 2 11x14 autographed pictures that I can get 2 frames with a matte at $40 through a sale. I'm contemplating whether it's worth it to spend an extra $40 per picture to upgrade to museum quality glass that is 98% UV protected.

Worth it, not worth it?
Depends on the autograph. A picture signed by Mess and Gretzky, yes. A picture signed by Vladimir Vorobiev or Daniel Goneau? Probably not.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Depends on the autograph. A picture signed by Mess and Gretzky, yes. A picture signed by Vladimir Vorobiev or Daniel Goneau? Probably not.

I've got two signed pictures of Felix Hernandez I'm working with.

This one has an autograph on the pitchers mound area (this is just a copy of the photo without the auto on it).
216096_10151124769698979_223219389_n.jpg

Here's the other from his perfect game (this is the actual photo that I have)..

10449465_10152449547681329_3733732922769264019_n.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the non-Rangers related things. I just guessed this would be the best place to ask this question.

Last edited:

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Honestly, no idea how much that would cost to replace. However, the uv-glass is really only needed if the photo gets hit with direct sunlight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad