Confirmed with Link: Rangers Reveal Liberty Jersey (and somehow mess it up)

Which one do you hope it's based on?

• Liberty

• 2012 Cream Winter Classic

• 2018 Navy Winter Classic

• "New York" Wordmark

• 1970's Rangers Crest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Looking at over $300 for a blank plus arena wear customization. Big yikes from me.

Fanatics/Shop.nhl.com wanna charge $120 for a hoodie with the Liberty logo. It's a beaut but f***ing ridiculous price.

Men's New York Rangers Fanatics Branded Navy/Red Special Edition Archival Throwback Pullover Hoodie

thumb.aspx

Last edited:

useref15

Oct 11, 2009
New Jersey
Liberty sweatshirt is available on adidas with 40% off. I bought a Laf off the MSG store, I’m really hoping they do a great job considering the $293 price tag that comes along with it.

Attachments

• C9710D5E-E058-4E50-8CDB-9997E3749581.png
    C9710D5E-E058-4E50-8CDB-9997E3749581.png
    524.1 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Liberty sweatshirt is available on adidas with 40% off. I bought a Laf off the MSG store, I’m really hoping they do a great job considering the $293 price tag that comes along with it.

The Adidas hoodie:

- Looks better
- Better quality
- Half the price (when using the promo code)

I was given a Rangers Fanatics hoodie 2 years ago as a gift, and I threw it out because the applique came off literally 2 weeks after I first wore it Followed all the instructions. Cold wash, hang to dry etc. It still went to shit in 2 weeks. The Adidas products are much better. Meanwhile the long-sleeved shirt I got the same day (Adidas) is still in pristine condition. The Rangers logo is stitched on it etc

Yeah, I will take the Adidas one over Fanatics any day

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I've never liked Adidas' hockey apparel. Reebok made good shit imo, when they still had their own line despite being owned by Adidas.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
So it looks like Adidas, NHL.com, and the MSG Store were the three locations you could buy from, is that accurate? Online, the selection is limited in player choice and sizes.

Guess I will have to check back around the sites in about a week or so. Was hoping to find a good deal for an authentic somewhere but the prices all appear to be jacked up for these Reverse Retro’s. So as much as I will not be happy about it, might have to go with the step down from there.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
People have made a good habit of mentioning in every social media post NYR/NHL make about these pajama jerseys that the red sleeves are needed in an update. This is the lord's work and I encourage everyone to join in.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I like that the fit looks like you could wear it without gear and not look goofy. I've never been a huge liberty logo guy - "New York" diagonally on the front is my favorite option for NYR stuff. Would maybe get this anyway if it were half as much or so but these prices are just not worth it imo.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Looks like the jersey is beginning to sell out everywhere. Nothing on Fanatics/NHL Shop, SportsK, etc for the adidas blanks. Anyone know where you can pick one up and possibly get a discount/promo code to work? I'd like to get a blank to sent to Arena Wear but not paying $180 for it either.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
CCM, where are you!?!?!

I look forward to seeing close-ups of other RR jerseys to determine if this is an Adidas issue or a Rangers issue. The patch itself is really disappointing. The jersey material itself is alright, but not nearly as durable as the old Starter jersey (white Liberty) in the other photo

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Looks like the jersey is beginning to sell out everywhere. Nothing on Fanatics/NHL Shop, SportsK, etc for the adidas blanks. Anyone know where you can pick one up and possibly get a discount/promo code to work? I'd like to get a blank to sent to Arena Wear but not paying $180 for it either.

CoolHockey still has them, but not sure how long they will last.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->