Confirmed with Link: Rangers Re-sign Phil Di Giuseppe

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
8F58C6B2-9714-4E16-8FE6-E961FEB1F846.jpeg

Kendo

Jun 16, 2006
The Hamburger Train.
I almost bumped his last signing thread since I would never start a topic here. I leave that to the pros.

It's been said that he's the prototype for a "warm body," and I think he's at least a better fit than the Haley's of the world. If a Barron or Gettinger can't make the push to the main squad, then I'm fine with PDG being the 12/13 F. And yet, there's no skin off our noses if he only plays 10 more games as a Ranger.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I almost bumped his last signing thread since I would never start a topic here. I leave that to the pros.

It's been said that he's the prototype for a "warm body," and I think he's at least a better fit than the Haley's of the world. If a Barron or Gettinger can't make the push to the main squad, then I'm fine with PDG being the 12/13 F. And yet, there's no skin off our noses if he only plays 10 more games as a Ranger.
Literally, no harm, no foul. In theory, he should not be able to crack the top-9. 4th line competition fodder. I think that he is not very long for the team.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
he's fine for the bottom line, if he can become a competent pker it will go a long way to help him carve an nhl niche with the energy he brings to games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad