Rumor: Rangers Pursuing Shattenkirk

KreiderHouseRules*

like i wrote responding to a post citing Demers as 'worth' $5.5M,

I'd rather find guys younger guys comparable to Shatt/Demers,
but who are at stage to sign contract at the price bracket of those guys current contracts, rather than their nextcontracts

as what we found in Klein, Stralman

I agree, but I'd rather go younger. There's no reason Nash with minor retention can bring back a Brandon Montour, Julius Honka, Josh Theodore, Stephen Johns, Josh Manson, Mat Dumba, etc.

**** this ****** draft.

I'm sure Matthew Tkachuk is thrilled he'll rot in Calgary with no goalies and extremely mediocre defense.

He would've been so much better off in EDM.

Demand a trade Lindros-style!!!

Matthew Tkachuk and Dennis Wideman to NYR for Nash (3.9M cap-hit), Kevin Klein, and Jesper Fast

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I agree, but I'd rather go younger. There's no reason Nash with minor retention can bring back a Brandon Montour, Julius Honka, Josh Theodore, Stephen Johns, Josh Manson, Mat Dumba, etc.

**** this ****** draft.

I'm sure Matthew Tkachuk is thrilled he'll rot in Calgary with no goalies and extremely mediocre defense.

He would've been so much better off in EDM.

Demand a trade Lindros-style!!!

Matthew Tkachuk and Dennis Wideman to NYR for Nash (3.9M cap-hit), Kevin Klein, and Jesper Fast
Tkachuk gets to play with Gaudreau and Monahan. I'm sure he's perfectly happy.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Price for Shattenkirk is apparently high.

If so, then just wait until UFA. He seems interested in signing here.

Gorton would be good to wait here. I feel like Sather would have already traded for him.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Price for Shattenkirk is apparently high.

If so, then just wait until UFA. He seems interested in signing here.

Gorton would be good to wait here. I feel like Sather would have already traded for him.

The price for a PMD is and will always be extremely high. Look where Joulovi was drafted, and he ain't even that great. If you get your hands on one, you should think twice before you let them walk...

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
The price for a PMD is and will always be extremely high. Look where Joulovi was drafted, and he ain't even that great. If you get your hands on one, you should think twice before you let them walk...

Well the Rangers front office doesn't think that way. They didn't even attempt to negotiate with Yandle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad