Prospect Info: Rangers Prospects Thread (Stats in Post #1; Updated 12.14.18) *Part III*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjosty26

May 8, 2013
How has Ronning looked in Hartford so far behind his stat line?

Combined 5GP, 0 pts from last year is a little concerning.

Looking to drop one player in my keeper league and it's either him or Sam Anas (MIN prospect) and I'm not sure who to drop. Anas had 61pts in 70 AHL games last year but is 25 while Ronning is 20. Both are really small players (Anas 5'8, Ronning 5'9)

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Pajuniemi did not record any stats in his 6:38 of play.

Laktos had an assist! 2 points in 12 games for our Czech League 4C. Really tearing it up.

Rykov had no points and played 21+ minutes, including OT.

Ragnarsson was without a point, -2 and took a penalty that led to a goal. He's -5 in his first two games back.

Last edited:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017

They got into a fight after the final horn had blown.

I'm not really sure I understand why Keane gets the suspension, you have a guy who dropped his gloves throwing punches at him...he had to defend himself since the lineman decided not to get in the middle as he should have since it wasn't a mutual fight.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I'm not really sure I understand why Keane gets the suspension, you have a guy who dropped his gloves throwing punches at him...he had to defend himself since the lineman decided not to get in the middle as he should have since it wasn't a mutual fight.
Haha, really? I mean the other guy was certainly the aggressor, but Keane dropped his gloves, squared up, and was ready to go. Threw punches. He was defininitely a willing participant. If he didn't want to go he could have just hugged the other guy.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Haha, really? I mean the other guy was certainly the aggressor, but Keane dropped his gloves, squared up, and was ready to go. Threw punches. He was defininitely a willing participant. If he didn't want to go he could have just hugged the other guy.
Well sure, after the guy started grabbing him to punch him with his bare knuckles he had to drop his gloves. Just dont think that warranted a suspension for 2 games.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Well sure, after the guy starting grabing him to punch him with his bare knuckles he had to drop his gloves.
No he didn't. That scenario plays out all the time. Anyway, whatever, Keane has an edge, which is cool. Just sharing so everyone is clear why he won't play this weekend.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
K'Andre had no points and 2 PIM.

Huska gave up 7 goals on 39 shots. Poor dude, could be a long year for him and UConn.

A resurgent Wall pitched a 35-save shutout.

Kjellberg had no points, no PIM, no shots, and was even. He has 4 shots in 7 games.

Gross was scoreless with 4 PIM. 2 shots.

Last edited:

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
K'Andre had no points and 2 PIM.

Huska gave up 7 goals on 39 shots. Poor dude, could be a long year for him and UConn.

A resurgent Wall pitched a 35-save shutout.

Kjellberg had no points, no PIM, no shots, and was even. He has 4 shots in 7 games.

Gross was scoreless with 4 PIM. 2 shots.

Was saying it 2 years ago when he had a solid year and last year when he was going through his struggles. Kid is very fluid in net and has great positioning. A nagging injury can detrail a goalie which is likely what we saw happen last year.

Wall has the tools to be a very good goalie. He should play out his college career then will spend a year or 2 in the AHL but I see him having the talent to be at least a competant back up in the NHL.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Adam Huska screwed himself going to UConn and not turning pro the countless times the team asked him to. One of my fav goalie prospects but hasn’t been smart with his development. Lousy program over there

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Adam Huska screwed himself going to UConn and not turning pro the countless times the team asked him to. One of my fav goalie prospects but hasn’t been smart with his development. Lousy program over there
When has the team asked him to turn pro?

Reactions: lucky13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad