Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #2; Updated 10.7.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
You sir, just earned one @Thirty One award!
This is the moment I've been waiting for all my life...of course my life is quite pathetic. Does that mean I add everything to the board by adding nothing to the board or adding nothing to the board by adding everything to the board!?!? Either way, I'll take it.

giphy.gif

Reactions: kovazub94

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
This is the moment I've been waiting for all my life...of course my life is quite pathetic. Does that mean I add everything to the board by adding nothing to the board or adding nothing to the board by adding everything to the board!?!? Either way, I'll take it.
Why are those the two options?

Reactions: JCProdigy

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
The Slovak hockey players are fighting for their season. The new restriction is 50 people at an event--and for sports, this would include the players and team personnel. For a hockey team, you can barely have two full teams with coaches and trainers present. In addition to an exemption to this procedure, the teams want the government to subsidize the teams/league for lost revenue from the end of last season and for lost revenue from this season.

The season was supposed to start either tomorrow or Friday, but it's not looking good.

Všimne si Matovič slovenských hokejistov?

EDIT: This is relevant in this thread only because of Huska, who is on loan to HKM Zvolen.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
The Slovak hockey players are fighting for their season. The new restriction is 50 people at an event--and for sports, this would include the players and team personnel. For a hockey team, you can barely have two full teams with coaches and trainers present. In addition to an exemption to this procedure, the teams want the government to subsidize the teams/league for lost revenue from the end of last season and for lost revenue from this season.

The season was supposed to start either tomorrow or Friday, but it's not looking good.

Všimne si Matovič slovenských hokejistov?

EDIT: This is relevant in this thread only because of Huska, who is on loan to HKM Zvolen.

Thank you for the update

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Lots of games tomorrow.

Lundkvist @ Andersson
Henriksson @ Skelleftea
Kravtsov @ Minsk
Rykov @ Spartak
Sjalin vs. Orebro

Edstrom/Rogle also has a game but he is suspended.

Friday, the Allsvenskan (Lindbom, Ragnarsson) and Liiga (Aaltonen, Pajuniemi) guys start their seasons, and Huska may or may not depending on how things shake out in Slovakia with sports.

Last edited:

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Lots of games tomorrow.

Lundkvist @ Andersson
Henriksson @ Skelleftea
Kravtsov @ Minsk
Rykov @ Spartak
Sjalin vs. Orebro

Edstrom/Rogle also has a game but he is suspended.

Friday, the Allsvenskan (Lindbom, Ragnarsson) and Liiga (Aaltonen, Pajuniemi) guys start their seasons, and Huska may or may not depending on how things shake out in Slovakia with sports.

This is big one. Not often do we have international head-to-head match ups between prospects, especially given the circumstances surrounding Andersson.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
This is big one. Not often do we have international head-to-head match ups between prospects, especially given the circumstances surrounding Andersson.

In a weird way, meeting head-to-head, it feels like Lundkvist is our prospect and Lias is our biggest rival's prospect.

I know it's better for us if Lias plays well, but at the same time, I'm of the opinion that he has no intention on wearing a Blueshirt again. Him vs. Lundkvist feels like it has some added stakes to me because of that; and I'm sure Lias will be well aware who he is hitting when it's Nils on the receiving end.

Would be a fun game to watch were it not for the need to do other's bidding so that they give me currency.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
How has Lund(k)vist 2.0 been doing?

Good start to the season, nothing flashy because most people kinda know what to expect now. But he is counted on to take the tough match ups and defensive zone starts more frequently and in crunch time.

I always said the offensive talent was his least impressive of his attributes. Defensively he is just so good. Gap control, lateral movement, puck distribution, transition. He does everything you want a D-man to do. It's remarkable to see this from a kid at age 19-20 in the SHL.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I don't post here a lot, but wanted to give @nyr2k2 a shoutout for the great table work and intel.
Thanks! Apologies in advance if the KHL guys ever have incorrect schedules, the KHL is having real problems with COVID-19 and a lot of games are getting moved or postponed or even forfeited. So I put the calendar together Sunday evening and then for example Wednesday afternoon I look at things and they have suddenly changed. I will try to stay on top of it.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
The Slovak League will start as planned. No spectators. They will continue working with the government to try to find an exemption to allow at least some fans, as well as to try to secure funding for this and last seasons.

For Huska's team, Zvolen, this also included rescheduling of the first several games due to COVID testing and positives and all that. They still play Friday and Sunday, but against Banska Bystrica and Nitra rather than Kosice and Nove Zamky.

Reactions: Joey Bones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad