Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 5.24.21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
how far is Cuylle? 2 more years?
If we want for him to develop the offensive part of his game, then he is a year or two away. If you want to plug him in on the 4th line immediately, he can battle in camp.

The answer is more than likely the former. And that is fine. The big positive is that he has not at all been overwhelmed by playing against men in Hartford.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Schneider played his final WHL game tonight. His team lost 5-2 and he had no points. He was -3 with 1 shot.

We'll see if he joins Hartford again. They only have 3 games left, so they may not bother.

Reactions: kovazub94

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Schneider played his final WHL game tonight. His team lost 5-2 and he had no points. He was -3 with 1 shot.

We'll see if he joins Hartford again. They only have 3 games left, so they may not bother.
Seems like it would be great if he went to the Pack.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Nothing for Pajuniemi today. He has just 1 goal and 3 assists in 6 playoff games, which is a bit disappointing given that he had 22 goals and 16 assists in 48 regular season games. TPS is down 1-0 in the semis to IFK.

Rogle is playing their decisive Game Five against Skelleftea in the SHL semis. Edstrom is in his usual spot on the fourth line.

Lundkvist is playing with the national team against the Danes.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Nothing for Edström but his team won and is onto the best-of-seven final against Växjö.

Don't visit this thread enough, so sorry if this gets asked alot but whats the current projection for this kid? Will he ever realistically make it to the pro's? I assume he has a long way to go in any event.

Reactions: egelband

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Don't visit this thread enough, so sorry if this gets asked alot but whats the current projection for this kid? Will he ever realistically make it to the pro's? I assume he has a long way to go in any event.

Still a long-shot, but he's a great fit for the 4th line with how he plays. Adds some pace to a physical style of hockey. He's 20 right now so it makes sense for the Rangers to sign him this summer for arb eligibility etc. Ideally he spends another year in Sweden and then together with Henriksson, starts in Hartford in 2022

Reactions: egelband and Kords

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Still a long-shot, but he's a great fit for the 4th line with how he plays. Adds some pace to a physical style of hockey. He's 20 right now so it makes sense for the Rangers to sign him this summer for arb eligibility etc. Ideally he spends another year in Sweden and then together with Henriksson, starts in Hartford in 2022

Kinda what I figured, thanks.

Reactions: egelband

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Kinda what I figured, thanks.

For a 6th round pick drafted at age 18, to develop the way he has in the first 2 years, I consider that a huge win. He's not there yet but that 2019 draft is turning into a great one.

2018 had Kravtsov, Miller, Lundkvist, Keane and Pajuniemi among others
2019 had Kakko, Robertson, Henriksson, Jones and Skinner so far under ELCs

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I absolutely love Robertson, but it's tough to really place much emphasis on stats this year. Like Edmonton plays exclusively against two teams that allow 4.5 goals per game and another that allows 4. Medicine Hat is a bit better but still. I'm not trying to take away from the stats or anything it's just that you can't compare it to a regular year where he faced everyone and had 68 points or whatever.

I would argue that Schneider's line was much more impressive, given he player teams that were a bit better and isn't really an offensive guy by trade.

Still, both had excellent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->