Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Thread (Player Stats/Info in Post #1; Updated 5.12.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
You read comments from badgers fans and granato is doing an awful job. Too much talent to be struggling like this. I think the Rangers get Miller out of there as soon as they can.
Yeah I've only seen a few games this year, but it is hard to believe that with that roster, they're as bad as they are. I mean they f***ing suck. Most nights they look awful. And there's too much talent there for that.

I'd prefer in a vacuum that he play another year in college, but based on what's going on with Wisconsin on general, it's probably best to get him out of there.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Hey I voted to add him in the last prospect poll! Progress is progress, and that's what you want to see from guys. Based on what I saw in the USHL I wasn't sure he could even take regular shifts in D1. He has obviously blown past those concerns.

Yeah, he has turned things around and, for now at least, silenced the "nepotism" debate, here and elsewhere

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Yeah, he has turned things around and, for now at least, silenced the "nepotism" debate, here and elsewhere

I mean, I don't think my opinion on the pick is going to change, whether he plays well or not; which hopefully he does. I just don't see us making that pick if his father isn't a scout for us.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I mentioned it earlier, I don't think the nepotism thing was necessarily tied to him becoming a decent prospect. But there's no reason to really get back into that.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Listed as RW, but took 9 draws. Hopefully this was just a warm up game for him; or else we could be looking at not even getting anything in a trade return.

Reactions: Mikos87

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
He hasn’t played a game in like 6 weeks, and he hasn’t played in the SHL in two years, so I can see why he would be eased in on a night like this where the team is rolling well.

Fair comment. But we could be looking at what he is. A good 4th liner SHLer. Which is what he was as a draftee.

He might be a guy who peaked at 19 and never developed further.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Fair comment. But we could be looking at what he is. A good 4th liner SHLer. Which is what he was as a draftee.

He might be a guy who peaked at 19 and never developed further.

This we know to be false though just based on watching. We’ve seen improvement in North America. Perhaps it didn’t go as far as we all would have liked but he’s definitely a better player now than when he was drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad