Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Rankings: (Fall 2020) - #7

Who should be the higher ranked prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
I'm surprised Barron hasn't gotten more votes.

I think its being higher on other guys more than anything against him or gauthier...both will get heavy consideration along with Jones in the next poll but I'm very high on the 7 that have gone so far.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Gauthier is a potential upside choice, but he’s also a kid who needs to figure out his identity as a pro.

I mean, technically they all do. He's played 12 limited games with us and 5 with CAR. It just seems like he would get more love if we drafted him. He's checked off every box at every level (besides pro) to be a solid third liner. No one else on the list can say that.

But I get it with Robertson, hard not to like what you see there.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I mean, technically they all do. He's played 12 limited games with us and 5 with CAR. It just seems like he would get more love if we drafted him. He's checked off every box at every level (besides pro) to be a solid third liner. No one else on the list can say that.

But I get it with Robertson, hard not to like what you see there.

I think some guys have a clear path, but need to work on the details to reach a higher level.

Other guys have a less clear path, but might have more skills to work with as they try to form an identity.

Gauthier to me is probably leaning toward the latter. He’s a also a little older than some of contemporaries on this poll so that clock is ticking a little louder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->