Rangers Prospect Poll (Summer 2018): #7 Prospect

#7 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Ranger's Summer 2018 Prospect Poll

1. Filip Chytil, F (2017 Draft - 1st round) (66%)
2. Igor Shestyorkin, G (2014 Draft - 4th round) (59%)
3. Vitali Kravtsov, F (2018 Draft - 1st round) (52%)
4. Lias Andersson, F (2017 Draft - 1st round)
5. Libor Hajek , D (2016 Draft - 2nd round) (44%)
6. Brett Howden, F (2016 Draft - 1st round) (47%)

625824412.0.jpeg

*Anthony DeAngelo played 6 too many NHL games is no longer eligible*
----------------------------------------------​

Added: Georgiev

Please post who you want added, eligible prospects that can be add:

Barron, Morgan C/L
Bernhardt, Daniel LW/L
Bigras, Chris D/L
Crawley, Brandon D/L
Day, Sean D/L
Fogarty, Steven D/L
Fontaine, Gabriel C/L
Gettinger, Tim LW/L
Gilmour, John D/L
Gropp, Ryan LW/L
Gross, Nico D/L
Halverson, Brandon G/L
Hughes, Riley RW/R
Huska, Adam G/L
Keane, Joey D/R
Kjellberg, Simon LW/L
Lakatos, Dominik C/L
Leedahl, Dawson LW/L
Lettieri, Vinni C/R
Lindbom, Olof G/L
Lindqvist, Michael RW/R
Meskanen, Ville RW/R
Nanne, Tyler D-F/R
Nell, Chris G/L
Nieves, Boo C/L
O'Gara, Rob D/L
Pajuniemi, Lauri RW/R
Pedrie, Vince D/L
Ragnarsson, Jacob D/L
Reunanen, Tarmo D/L
Ronning, Tyler RW/R
Sjalin, Calle D/L
Virta, Patrik C/R
Wall, Tyler G/L

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Pionk.

Hmm... this is where the adds get difficult. I like Lettieri and think he'll stick as a bottom 6 winger – but I prefer to go primarily on upside when it comes to these rankings. Really hard to know where to put the less heralded, more defensively-oriented D prospects like Crawley, Ragnarsson, and Keane. I need to see Day in HFD before I can consider ranking him above the others. The older goalies had mediocre or bad years. Bigras needs to show that he can be the player he was pre-concussion.

To me, it comes down to Lindbom (like the value of a goalie pick in the second round or not, they drafted him there for a reason), the two wingers signed out of Scandinavia, Ronning... and the guy I've decided to pick.

Add Barron.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Going with Miller for the upside.

Arguably the best pure athlete in our prospect cupboard, and a potential top-4 defenseman in the league.

Still on the raw side compared to some of the names on the list, both above and below him, but there's a lot of clay to work with.

Add Day.

pblawr

Jul 16, 2016
Still Pionk. I think he has similar upside to everyone on our prospect list below Andersson and is already in the NHL.

I would add Ragnarsson. He put up 13 points in 47 games in the Allsvenskan this year. That compares to 17 in 37 for OEL, 13 in 38 for Mattias Ekholm, and 13 in 43 for Rasmus Andersson. I think he has real offensive potential and is also solid defensively.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Lundkvist - no disrespect to Miller but I’m just so impressed with where he’s at now (contrasting it with Miller who will just start his college career in the fall). Counting on a late growth spurt to get to 6’1 or more and set of skills that could reasonably take him to 1D level.

Add Barron.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Amazing what’s happened since last year’s draft. Shestyorkin might be the only player pre-draft day 2017 that still makes the list. Pionk might not even make it.
If Pionk doesn't make the top ten I will have them deactivate my account, literally. That would cause me to lose total faith in this community.

Reactions: Unusual Suspect

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
If Pionk doesn't make the top ten I will have them deactivate my account, literally. That would cause me to lose total faith in this community.

Pionk is my #8 guy.

I'm not sure the ceiling is there like some of the other players in this range, but unlike them he's at least looked like a legit NHLer.

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad