Rangers Prospect Poll (Summer 2018): #22 Prospect

#22 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Still Lindbom. Boo has shown me nothing, at any level since 2012, to suggest to me that he will carve out a successful NHL career, or that he should be ranked higher than our most recent 2nd round pick who was the highest goalie taken in the draft. Add Bigras.

Reactions: Matt4776

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
My boy Boo is gonna find himself in another tiebreaker and probably lose. LOL. That's gotta be a first in our poll.

Reactions: pblawr

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Boo Nieves takes me back to the old days where there would be one or two prospects who did little or nothing for me, but who kept popping up in conversations.

I really wish I liked his attributes more. It’d make things a lot easier.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
Crazy that Lindbom has twice as many votes as Huska (my vote). I hope to eat my words on this someday but I believe he was one of our worst picks of the last decade at 39 considering what was on the board and the needs of this team. I would’ve loved to have seen a poll here between Huska and Lindbom a week before the draft.

For reference, I have Huska at #15 and Lindbom at #23 on my list.

Add Crawley.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Boo Nieves takes me back to the old days where there would be one or two prospects who did little or nothing for me, but who kept popping up in conversations.

I really wish I liked his attributes more. It’d make things a lot easier.

Just another player ruined by AV for not getting the opportunity to play with our best players. This is McIlrath all over again

darko

Feb 16, 2009
You know, these days, I never know.

I've smiled and laughed at comments, only to find the person was serious and I was now in the middle of a debate.

As you get older you lose that ability to pick out sarcasm.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
As you get older you lose that ability to pick out sarcasm.

I think in the...uh...shall we say current era, it's also increasingly difficult to tell the difference.

I've had a number of "holy crap, they actually believe that" moments over the last couple of years.

Reactions: darko

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->