Rangers Prospect Poll (Summer 2018): #21 Prospect

#21 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
On the "adds," O'Gara seems pretty damn likely to me to have an NHL career, even if it isn't here. I don't know that you can say that about many of the remaining guys. Gilmour is probably the exception.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
On the "adds," O'Gara seems pretty damn likely to me to have an NHL career, even if it isn't here. I don't know that you can say that about many of the remaining guys. Gilmour is probably the exception.

If I was a betting man I'd give Bigras better odds at more NHL games, but I get your logic.

Reactions: nyr2k2

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
If I was a betting man I'd give Bigras better odds at more NHL games, but I get your logic.
Bigras definitely has the upside. He was a pretty damn good prospect not that long ago. O'Gara just strikes me as a guy who will be seen as a safe 6/7 for years to come, and he's already been given some games by two organizations. He's a boring prospect but I think in terms of NHL future, he's a safe bet.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's

I think we've undersold Fontaine as well.

I would vote Gilmour and Fontaine ahead of any of the six guys available.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Keane, Pajuniemi close 2nd
I’ve always liked Keane (even before we drafted him i think I had him in the 80s? And was my #1 ranked overeager above Perunovich, drafted 45th)

Add Hughes

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Bigras definitely has the upside. He was a pretty damn good prospect not that long ago. O'Gara just strikes me as a guy who will be seen as a safe 6/7 for years to come, and he's already been given some games by two organizations. He's a boring prospect but I think in terms of NHL future, he's a safe bet.
Bigras was pretty much a lock to be a solid middle pairing guy but injuries really messed him up, hopefully he can continue his progress from before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad