• Poll closed .

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Ranger's Summer 2018 Prospect Poll
1. Filip Chytil, F

CNZBUGUQYHMBYWAKSPASL4T5I4.jpg

*Anthony DeAngelo played 6 too many NHL games is no longer eligible*

---------------------------------------------

DeAngelo was removed from the poll do to him playing 6 too many games. Howden and Hajek were added to the poll. Please post who you want added.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Vitali.

Pionk should be eligible for prospect ranking. If not, change to Lundkvist.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Gotta go with Shestyorkin.

The kid has literally done just about everything there is to do outside the NHL, from WJCs, to the Olympics, to the KHL.

So you have the upside and as good of a resume as any goalie can have at this point in their career.

His track record to this point, is as good as anyone's in the world outside the NHL.

Not just his league.

Not just his country.

It's up there with any goalie in the WORLD outside of the NHL.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Igor at this point. He's better than quite a few NHL starters at this point. Cannot wait to see him in the NHL in 2019.

Add Pionk

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
I voted for Igor round one. I will vote for Igor again. He's got starting goaltender all over him while I'm only getting 60 pts out of Chytil right now which is great but not starting goaltender great.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Vitali or Igor cant decide...

ok, Vitali. add Lundkvist

Hybrid MB24

Nov 3, 2006
Pennsylvania
Shestyorkin.

Slight bit of shiny new toy syndrome on Kravstov. I like everything I've read on him for sure but Igor has proven so much.
Glad DeAngelo was removed, I definitely consider him graduated. This is the make or break year for him.

Add Pionk.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I wouldn't read too much into the drafting of a goalie as a sign about Georgiev or Shestyorkin.

Right. Georgiev made it to the NHL last season and will likely see time this year. Shestyorkin next year. Lindbom is 4-5 years away if he develops. Anything could happen between now and then, including a Dan Blackburn situation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->