Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Poll: #5

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Lindberg, add StC. I wonder if posters have not been following Lindberg's progress this season. IMHO he should be considered at least on par with Fasth as far as prospects ranking is concerns (but so far there are 14 votes for Fasth and only 5 for Lindberg???)

Let's see if Lindberg can crack the Swedish World Championship team this year, and if so, how he performs. If he can't make the team, then it's likely that he's viewed in Sweden as coasting on the strength of his wingers. But if he makes it and performs well, then it's a whole different story.

The Swedish WC Team is obviously better than any team in the AHL. Last year, 10 forwards, 5 defensemen and a goalie were NHLers. Making a team like that would be a major accomplishment for a 21 year old.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Between Skjei and Lindberg. Went with Brady because of his high ceiling, but Lindberg is having such a great season in the SEL this year. He's definitely next.

Add Jean.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Even with the spike in production from Lindberg this year, I still think Fasth has greater offensive upside. Lindberg is certainly the more complete player. I think an argument can be made for either. They're very close though.

this ^ has been my impression, I'm willing to hear more and learn if anyone has more updates to revise that impression. Lindberg pushes our squad ASAP, maybe even next year, on face off skill. fast should also compete for next year.

------------

Fast, add Jean, Yogan
Skjei may have higher upside, needs opportunity of time to show it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->