Prospect Info: Rangers Prospect Poll: #4

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
For the third round in a row, a guy pulled 70% of the vote. This time it's J.T. Miller. Oscar Lindberg is replacing him in the poll.

Please write who you want added to the poll, and give a reason for it. This makes the discussion here more lively.

THE RULES

WHO IS A PROSPECT: We can't all have different standards based on what we each want personally. We are on the HF board, so let's follow their rules. The standard for what's a prospect is here: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/whatmakesaprospect

HOW TO RANK PROSPECTS: Based on their value in a hypothetical trade or waiver draft. This takes into consideration a prospect's ceiling, how close he's to making it, his health, work ethic, the whole deal. Imagine there was a prospect waiver draft and you could keep only one prospect. That guy is our #1 prospect. Then imagine we had one more waiver protection. That guy is our #2 prospect.

TOP PROSPECTS

1. LW Chris Kreider
2. LW Carl Hagelin
3. C J.T. Miller

J.T. Miller
Center
Born Mar 14 1993 -- East Palestine, OH
Height 6.02 -- Weight 195 -- Shoots L

2012-13 Connecticut Whale AHL 26 5 9 14 25

120789647_extra_large.jpg

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Easy call to make McIlrath the pick here. Add St. Croix who had over 100 points last season in WHL.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Players eligible for addition:

Andersson
Bourque
Ceresnak
Delisle
Fogarty
Jean
McColgan
Missiaen
Niemi
Nieves
Noreau
Parlett
Pashnin
St. Croix
Spelling
Stajcer
Talbot
Wilson
Yogan
Zuccarello

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
This was a tough decision, made easier for lack of this type of player in the system. I went with the Undertaker here. I think his niche fits the Rangers more so than Brady.

Now...After watching Skjei last night I was super impressed. It's way early for this, however lookes to me like the Rangers are cooking themselves up another Ryan McDonough.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
This is likely to be a blowout with over 90% for McIlrath. He already has a lead of 23 votes out after just one hour of voting (24 for him, 1 for two others, 0 for the rest). If The Undertaker takes a lead of over 40 votes over the second place, I'll call this one a "blowout win" and call this round ahead of the 24 hours, assuming either Nieves or St. Croix takes a solid lead to be added to the poll.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Not trying to start an argument, but I'm wondering are the people voting McIlrath voting for him over Skjei, because you are projecting him to be better or because you think he's more valuable since we're lacking a McIlrath type of defenseman in our system?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad