Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
https://nypost.com/2018/02/02/pavel-buchnevich-out-indefinitely-with-concussion/

“I think it’s a great opportunity,” Vigneault said. “Right away I think of Jimmy, all year long he’s been begging for more ice time. Now he’s going to get the opportunity to play with Mika and Nasher. He has to elevate his game. The team has to elevate its game.”

Lord almighty.
errrrr.. only someone utterly desperate to spin things positively (or dumb as a bag of rocks) would call having Buch out (not the least after Kreider is also out long term) as a "great opportunity"...

oh.. and AV.. the COACH has to elevate his game :D

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I love how AV laments the opportunity to pump Vesey full of minutes with Buch and Kreider out, and meanwhile he was f***ing doing it anyway.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
https://nypost.com/2018/02/02/pavel-buchnevich-out-indefinitely-with-concussion/

“I think it’s a great opportunity,” Vigneault said. “Right away I think of Jimmy, all year long he’s been begging for more ice time. Now he’s going to get the opportunity to play with Mika and Nasher. He has to elevate his game. The team has to elevate its game.”

Lord almighty.

Yuck, and I like and root for Jimmy.

We may have been relatively injury free for the first half of the season, but we are for sure being punished in the second. Not our 4th line grinders either - don't want to see any Ranger injured - but our top players as well.

Not easy and not helped by a number of other factors when taken into account.

At this point, well, let's just see what team turn up for the game tonight. Hopefully, let's see a decent effort more akin to a hockey team, than what we witnessed against Toronto.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Don't let this organization lie to you and convince you the injuries have anything to do with our struggles.

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
6d71ef553bc1a42c56033b36de5fa3925c2d1a7d_00.gif

The boycott rolls on
Boycott the site too I bet you can’t...

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
Yea Rangers have a game but they played already, they lost 2-1 to Hibernian

Do you have to compound my misery :laugh:

I'm sure nobody is remotely interested, however, we had a perfectly valid goal chopped off and their penalty was soft at best.

Last edited:

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
How does Nashville get away with pulling Fisher out of retirement for the stretch run?
I guess kudos to them for taking advantage of the loop hole but what a farce..

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
IDK. Didn't she have trouble walking down stairs a little while ago?

High speed back skating is not easy.
You know what’s hard, not turning on the TV to watch the game. But if you make it past that major hurdle you can always go to a site dedicated to talking about the team you didn’t watch to gloat about what a success it was not watching the game.

Also once doing that I’m sure everyone will pat you on the back for such a job well done.

Reactions: ReggieDunlop68

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Looking forward to a report or video from Dagon. I’m sure he will be in attendance tonight

Reactions: Ail

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
How does Nashville get away with pulling Fisher out of retirement for the stretch run?
I guess kudos to them for taking advantage of the loop hole but what a farce..
Stop we’ve done this too. We’ve had pplayers “retire” therefore allowing us to save their cap hit. All teams use loopholes.

By the way question for you guys. What will be a higher number, the Total number of Nashville shots or the times Zibenejad is on his ass?

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Stop we’ve done this too. We’ve had pplayers “retire” therefore allowing us to save their cap hit. All teams use loopholes.

By the way question for you guys. What will be a higher number, the Total number of Nashville shots or the times Zibenejad is on his ass?

Those might be the only note worthy numbers to track in this entire game .

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
You know what’s hard, not turning on the TV to watch the game. But if you make it past that major hurdle you can always go to a site dedicated to talking about the team you didn’t watch to gloat about what a success it was not watching the game.

Also once doing that I’m sure everyone will pat you on the back for such a job well done.

Dude that's why I moderate a NASCAR fan site, but I only make posts about the dangers of burning fossil fuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->