Pre-Game Talk: Rangers - Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Was hoping Stalberg would sit in favor of Etem, as well as Fast moving up to the third line.

I guess 1 of 2 isn't so bad...

Would have also loved to see McIlrath play again. Maybe Wednesday. Hopefully at least this weekend.

Perds are going to come out with fire. They probably don't want to lose three in a row, let alone the idea of possibly getting shutout again. Hopefully Nash has awoken and Hayes sparks the second line. Kreider looked a bit better during the Panthers game.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
ye time to change up the second and third line. Not been anywhere near good enough the last games.

ZiGOODejad

intangibles
Nov 30, 2013
Line up is interesting I don't hate Hayes on that wing but they have to get him a little more ice time some how so I guess it's good

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
We are not good right now; at MSG against an NYR team that is 9-1-0 over the last 10? I wouldn't be too worried right now. Good luck friends.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
We are not good right now; at MSG against an NYR team that is 9-1-0 over the last 10? I wouldn't be too worried right now. Good luck friends.

Yeah, but you guys are on a losing streak, and scoring drought. What better a team to go against than us? We're terrible and lucky, according to advanced stats and whatnot.

Plus we're great at giving slumping teams the kick that they need. Look at the Bolts just recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad