Dreger: Kreider most likely to be traded after contract talks. 1st Rounder on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Kreider strikes me as an expensive rental that won't live up to expectations. Generally when you trade for a rental who has played on one team his whole career it doesn't go well.

Most TDL rentals never pay off. It's about maximizing opportunity, and getting more playoff home games.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
What would the rental cost be from Tampa? With and without retention? Looking from a pure rental stance, no expecting to resign him after the playoffs.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Thomas, Kostin, Blais, 1st to NYR for Kreider (50%) Fast and Andersson??

Kostin had chemistry with Kravtsov at WJC 2 years ago
wooof that's terrible.

I doubt the Blues would move Blais+1st for Krieder alone. They would not consider Kostin or Thomas for Orielly who's a much better hockey player then Kreider......so.....

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
Hurricanes offer the Rangers Dominick Bokk and the Rangers 2nd, The Rangers 2nd will convert to the Leafs 1st if Krieder resigns with the Canes.

Reactions: Ola and pld459666

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
We traded Grabner to NJ for Rykov + 2nd.

I don’t think Gorton cares too much about rivalry’s. If it’s the best offer, he’ll take it. It would be an easy transition for the player too.

Isles have mad trades with devils too. The last trade between isles rags was Jyri Niemi and that wasn’t a significant move.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Hurricanes offer the Rangers Dominick Bokk and the Rangers 2nd, The Rangers 2nd will convert to the Leafs 1st if Krieder resigns with the Canes.
Had this been after the draft for Bokk, I would have faxed the papers over. I'm not high on him like I was before.

Reactions: mikeyfan

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
What would the rental cost be from Tampa? With and without retention? Looking from a pure rental stance, no expecting to resign him after the playoffs.

There’s no point in quoting the non-retention price. It’s likely not going to be the best offer, and we can retain with no issues, so it makes no sense for us to not retain and add more value to the pieces we’d receive back.

I’d ask for 1st+Barre-Boulet.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

If you aren’t going to offer a first, a top prospect better be involved in the trade. Otherwise, the offer won’t come close.

Fnysnipe77

Feb 5, 2018
I think we see Him get unloaded to a western team. Unless they offer involves a first-round pick .

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Not bad. Very close in my opinion. I think the Rangers balk unless they get a 1st instead of a 2nd, but this is probably the most realistic deal I've seen yet that makes a lot of sense for both teams.

Actually terrible. Johnson is a 3rd liner really. Bracco's in his third full AHL season and has never played an NHL game and has 3 goals this year. Strikes me that he's probably a perimeter player. The 2nd?--somewhere around the 5oth pick in the upcoming draft.

......and you're going to give up both Kreider and Georgiev for that? Glad you're not the Rangers GM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->