Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
While not a great deal, I don't think it ranks anywhere near the Middleton/Hodge or Ridley/Miller - Carpenter deals.
Norstrom developed into a top 4 defender.

Norstrom's and ot Ferraro's absence are not the reason we miss the PO's and the other two were scrubs.

Granted, the deal didn't work out, but when you have an in their prime Brian Leetch, Adam Graves, 22 year old Kovalev you want to try to accentuate that with talent which Kurri had.

The one trade that was in line with bolded trades above (and in my opinion the worst deal in NYR history) was Zubov/Nedved for Robatille and Samuelsson trade.

Nedved was 23, Zubov was 25, Luc was 29 and Ulf was 31.

that was BRUTAL

To this day I want to punch Neil Smith in the face for this trade. I hated it the second I heard it, I hated it more the day after and I have only grown to hate it more.

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Magic win, exorcised some ghosts from last season!

Nice to see MSL put one.
Nash could have had a hat-trick, but he just couldnt finish his chances today.

All in all: splendid day in Rangersland.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
A player will be penalized if he throws, tosses, slides or shoots a stick to teammate on the ice. A player may not participate in the play using a goalkeeper’s stick. A minor penalty shall be imposed for an infraction of this rule.

There's your answer. So Miller should've been penalized for what he did with his stick. The refereeing was pretty bad all around though, and that penalty on McDonagh on Brown's dive makes up for it I guess.

He didn't throw it to a teammate, he threw it to the ice. Ergo no penalty and Dan Boyle is a wise old man :nod:

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
If that trend holds up we should be able to get Ovechkin for Tanner Glass :D

Ehh, not sure I'm ready to sacrifice the physical element that Glass brings, its been instrumental to the team's success thus far.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I'd be happy if we traded glass for a bag of pucks at this point... I don't think I've hates seeing a guy on the Rangers more than glass

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'd be happy if we traded glass for a bag of pucks at this point... I don't think I've hates seeing a guy on the Rangers more than glass

Why? As long as he's not playing, he can sit in the locker room and be friendly all he wants.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Why? As long as he's not playing, he can sit in the locker room and be friendly all he wants.

Because if there's even one forward injury, he's back in the lineup, which automatically transforms the Rangers into a three line team.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Because if there's even one forward injury, he's back in the lineup, which automatically transforms the Rangers into a three line team.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand he takes up 1.5 mill of dead cap space :shakehead

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Nothing against Glass. Seems like a good guy, good effort, physical. He just isnt as good as this teams other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad