Post-Game Talk: Rangers - Kings | SCF | Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Demoting Richards to the 4th line is stupid, he can't play with 2 grinders, however Dom Moore played well on the 2nd line, he should have been scratched and Carbomb should have played on the 4th line....take him off the god damn PP, John Moore created some great chances on the PP from the point

Richards on the 4th line is fine... he can get limited ice time in that role which will keep his legs fresher longer for the rest of the game

Agreed. Pierre said AV should use Stralman instead of Richards on the point because he is having issues controlling the puck against LA's aggressive penalty killing.

I know Stralman hasn't done much in terms of producing offensively, but he has been poised with the puck in this series. It's weird how he gets absolutely no PP time when some of our pointmen are fumbling the puck left and right.

yep... pretty much relying on McDonough to do all the point work... What a ****ing monster he is.... i mean the guy makes SO much damn room for himself its incredible!

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
JM got the puck to the net and set up a bunch of good chances

yup. the jm hate here is a joke.

girardi looked like a doofus last night. staal played like he was intoxicated. both good sound defensive players who had tough nights. moore was no worse then they were while playing meaningful pp mins.

john moore looked poised and confident on the pp point. he lets go a couple low hard shots on net and handled the passing end with aplomb. he looked like a guy who wanted that role and imo, he earned another shot at starting pp unit 1.

he can skate and he can shoot it. he carrys the puck and makes good passes up ice.

we can all ***** about his defensive play all day long but hes still +3 in his 20 playoff games.

i think we've got a chance to develop a young kid here who can address a huge need. hes got all the tools. he just needs patience and an opportunity to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad