GDT: Rangers @ Islanders - "Who Wants To Lose More?" Edition - 4/5/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Her should have put it on net - growing pains.

woulda been a muffin, he had no momentum or position to shoot it well. but thats a spot where even in the middle of the ice you can angle it hard around the boards so it ends up behind the net instead of sending a dead duck to no one to float by the side boards

effen

Feb 3, 2018
People don't care if you generate a chance, they care if you finished it. You're better off not generating at all.

See: Kreiderism

he didn't generate a chance. it came to him and he was covered and kidna flat footed and he cleared it to the side boards for no reason. it was a bad play. its ok. he's young. but soccer mom'ing a mistake doesn't make it not have happened

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Please don't be a baffoon. I'm not comparing Duguay's career with Valiquette. That's not the topic.

Sorry..I'm not trying to be but from my point of view,
I respect Dugay's view point way more than Vali but stat guys will see the opposite.
That's not to say that I don't like Vali..

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Sorry..I'm not trying to be but from my point of view,
I respect Dugay's view point way more than Vali but stat guys will see the opposite.
That's not to say that I don't like Vali..

Duguay's POV because he had a far better career? Interesting. I think Valiquette is way ahead of him, and Duguay doesn't particularly like it.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Islanders putting a body on everyone within 40 feet of the net. makes offense hard. :thonk:

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
6 on 5 master, Alain Vigneault where the opposition gets more chances than us. Jaro Halak tries for the EN. Clueless.

Reactions: nyrage
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->