New Jersey
fHf1zST.png
Big if true

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
Like Kravtsov with Rooney and Howden, he knows he’s the best player on that line so he’s taking command. He’s trusting his skill to make the plays happen, rather then deferring. It’s a great mindset to have, especially once he moves back up in he lineup.
I agree in principle, but would really like to see Gauthier in there for Howden. Howden isn’t an NHL player unfortunately. Has trouble receiving passes, no vision at all, and not a particularly effective forechecker either. I truly do not understand the staff’s infatuation with him.

Kravtsov looks to be the best of the bunch of our stud kids. He’s obviously got some extra years of development on him, so who knows where he ends up relative to Kakko and Laf, but damn is that a good problem to have.

I am still quite hesitant to move Buch, and four games is obviously a small sample size, but I might have seen enough out of VK already to be willing to bite the bullet if the return was a good one (young center with upside).

This all assumes that moving Kreider is impossible, but frankly he’s the guy best suited to a fourth line role at this point. Swap him with VK and see how he meshes with Mika.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Please to someone explain the Flamingo meme???
I recall there was a fan that used to show up to the Garden and sit along the glass who would bring an inflatable pink flamingo during the playoffs. I want to say it was there during the 94 run, but I'm not 100%, maybe it was during the 2000's/2010's run. I know I've seen it before. Just like how there was that person who would tape dollar bills to the glass.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I actually missed last night's game (first of the season ugh). How did he look? I really liked his game tonight.
He’s honestly looked good. I can’t speak for anyone else but I’m kind of surprised (so far). I think he led the team in Corsi +/- the last 2 games too (not that that really means anything but it’s still not unpleasant to the eyes nonetheless).

He played with Panarin and Strome last night. But really tonight was a fine example of a young player turning lemons into lemonade; Howden-Rooney-Kravtsov played a nice game.

Jim Ramsay

Jul 1, 2003
Warwick, NY
I dont have a lot of time to watch games like I used to, but everytime I watch highlights it seems Blackwell has a way of getting goals.. he reminds me of a random guy that teams like Tampa Bay gets every year where you dont know who they are or where they came from but they do the job....great addition hes been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad