Aug 18, 2020
Eyk4HY7WUAAqrWv

Eyk4HY6XIAAsxXN

Get bodied.

I see the chart.

I cannot believe it with who is on top lol

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
I don't cry about Howden much, but god help me if I have to watch him kill another top prospects scoresheat. We've done this too many times.

If there's no room in the top 9 for VK, than so-be-it. Get a skilled finisher and lets roll 4 skill lines and let the opposition tire themselves out trying to chase us. That seems to be the hand we were dealt anyway.

...anyway, amazing win! LFGR

Reactions: Ginger Papa

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
That was a great bounce-back game by everyone. Happy to see Geo play well after a long time between starts, and I absolutely loved Kakko, Kravtsov, and Laf tonight.

Kravtsov has been getting better and better each shift, and it’s amazing how much better his game got from last year
I’ve tried to keep my hopes for Kravtsov at like the bare minimum, but, man, if he joins the party too, they’re gonna be f***ing dunkin’ on teams in a few years.

Sheeeeeeeeeet.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I don't cry about Howden much, but god help me if I have to watch him kill another top prospects scoresheat. We've done this too many times.

If there's no room in the top 9 for VK, than so-be-it. Get a skilled finisher and lets roll 4 skill lines and let the opposition tire themselves out trying to chase us. That seems to be the hand we were dealt anyway.

...anyway, amazing win! LFGR
I'd like to see him with Gauthier on the 4th line.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
One minor in a "derby"? Was there any hits at all?
One minor in a "derby"? Was there any hits at all?

Who gives a f***?

Anyway that was the best win probably since Zib's five goal game

Just to hold the lead against a good team in the third period

This young club has had so many problems doing that this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad