Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes he signed with Philly 7 mil $. :)

Last edited:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Okay, so can we collectively agree not to post **** from TheFourthPeriod?
?

The Forth period never said he was signing with us. They said we were interested. Which i'm sure we put out a feeler just to see if he would take some sort of hometown discount.

Reading the guys twitter, he's actually been pretty on point a hell of a lot more than others. Called the Couture signing before anyone as well doing a quick scan.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
My experience with TFP is that Dave Pagnotta is not correct with anything pertaining to us. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but that's been my observation.

TFP was also the one that had us with interest in Reaves. I don't think either was accurate, given reports on who Reaves talked to and what we've seen today.

There are the big guys, and the beat writers. I wish people would stay with them.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
My experience with TFP is that Dave Pagnotta is not correct with anything pertaining to us. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but that's been my observation.

TFP was also the one that had us with interest in Reaves. I don't think either was accurate, given reports on who Reaves talked to and what we've seen today.

There are the big guys, and the beat writers. I wish people would stay with them.

That was Brooks. https://nypost.com/2018/06/28/rangers-eyeing-veteran-golden-knights-bruiser-in-free-agency/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad