Rumor: Rangers interested in Eichel per McKenzie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Can we, like HFBUF, lock this thread?

The McKenzie tweet thread is a literal nothingburger based on an already stale social media buzz from a while ago about Eichel and NYR.

Congrats on McKenzie reporting that Gorton was doing his due diligence on checking in on other players. If Gorton wasn't checking in on teams for their players, then he should be fired because then he would be ignoring 50% of his job. You don't check in on players values only when you have immediate interest in them.

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
I doubt they could do this without surrendering 1 or more of Laf, Kakko, Fox plus some of Chytil, Miller, Lundkvist, Krav or 22d ... Buch, Zib, ADA ...

Fun to think about, harder tightrope determining a price NYR could afford, in terms Cap and lost assets

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY

It's a series of tweets that ultimately he didn't think amounts to anything but fun to think about it anyway.

Bob McKenzie
@TSNBobMcKenzie

Replying to
@TSNBobMcKenzie
So, the face-value review appears as follows: Eichel doesn’t want out of BUF; BUF doesn’t want to trade Eichel; move along, nothing to see here. Fair enough. But some rumours are worth checking out/mentioning. Which I’ve now done. Now back to draft prep.
1:57 PM · Sep 28, 2020·Twitter for iPad
175 Retweets

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I'm sure there are a lot of interested teams. This isn't really worthy of its own thread at this point, discussion is also going on in the Roster Building thread.

Reactions: NYRFANMANI and Yuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad