Rumor: Rangers in Three Way Trade with OTT/TBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Hell, I can remember when this board was angey about drafting him.

Not because of anything he did mind you. But because of Ken Roche and Darrin Olver.

It’s fun to reminisce about the old stupid reasons to under or over value a new prospect/coach/skate sharpener/hotdog vendor while looking at the current stupid reasons to under or over value a prospect/coach/skate sharpener/hotdog vendor.

Reactions: Edge

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
The “C” thing is a Brooks thing.

Based on his injury history, and other factors, I don’t see it happening.

Assuming he even came to the Rangers in the first place.

We’re at the point where we’re not just getting worked up about a trade that hasn’t happened, we’re also getting upset about putting the captaincy on a player we don’t have, who may or may not be part of a trade, that may or may not ever happen.
Nobody is getting worked up. It's the offseason so we don't have much to talk about these days :)

Reactions: SirGoose

Waivers

Sep 27, 2013
NY
I wish we had some understanding of the proposed trades that were shaking down. Unless I am mistaken, I have not heard of any real, concrete proposals that makes it seem like the Karlsson deal was ever that close.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Don't really think this should be a thread anymore. The rumors were debunked and jumping back and forth between this and the normal off-season thread to see what conversations is kinda annoying and definitely unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad