Rumor: Rangers in Three Way Trade with OTT/TBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
In all seriousness, I don’t think ‘the other pick’ is bad value at all for Cally and I am not 100% that we will get it.

Cally can be traded again at a deadline if we retain.

Reactions: Joey Bones

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Praying this is true and our Captain comes back. Would love for him to get his C back until one of the kids earn it. Will be nice for the kids to look up to a vet who busts his ass every single shift.

As for the the few anti Cally crowd, get over it. Every player wants to get paid. Just like i’m sure you want to get a nice raise at your job.

Reactions: shinchanuuhh

SirGoose

honk honk
Jan 11, 2009
golf course
Praying this is true and our Captain comes back. Would love for him to get his C back until one of the kids earn it. Will be nice for the kids to look up to a vet who busts his ass every single shift.

As for the the few anti Cally crowd, get over it. Every player wants to get paid. Just like i’m sure you want to get a nice raise at your job.
i dont care about the money he makes. its great to have a guy that busts his ass every shift, but he's also a diving *****. its bad sportsmanship, we're rebuilding, don't put that in our kids heads.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
i dont care about the money he makes. its great to have a guy that busts his ass every shift, but he's also a diving *****. its bad sportsmanship, we're rebuilding, don't put that in our kids heads.
I cant tell if this post was serious or not. How many times has Cally been warned or fined for diving?

While we are on the subject of “diving”, guess crosby is a terrible captain that would hurt players developments too according to your post.

Reactions: shinchanuuhh

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I cant tell if this post was serious or not. How many times has Cally been warned or fined for diving?

While we are on the subject of “diving”, guess crosby is a terrible captain that would hurt players developments too according to your post.

Also, on a related note, I've never really felt the "kids" in the NHL are actually kids as if just because they are younger, they haven't reached the age of reason.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Cally dives, who cares. Should we start a list of bad things other captains have done? And if diving is bad, I'd love to hear the take on Messier.

Either way, if he came back, I wouldn't give him the C. Maybe an A. Different team. Let the captain emerge organically.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003

My thoughts on the subject.

1. I like Callahan.

2. Callahan is an accomplished diver.

3. Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad