Pre-Game Talk: Rangers in the SENS Den, thurs 7:30 on TSN

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
Well, I'm familiar with them as well.

They're the ones who turn down my free tickets when I can't go because "it's all the way out there".

To be honest, with no one showing up, it's like a VIP experience where you kind of waltz in and waltz out.

The Lebreton announcement was the kiss of death for casuals because they're all just waiting for the new facility to be built.
"All"? The biggest group of Sens ticket buyers are in the West End, because the rink has been there. If they aren't going now, I can't see how moving miles away is going to bring them back. People might go once to see the building, I guess.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
With Karlsson in the lineup 11,069.

Your welcome.

Hmmm, a game against the historically poor draw in Arizona on a Tuesday (typically a lower draw day) in October while the Jays were facing an elimination game in the American league finals,
Vs
A game against an original 6 team with no conflicting playoff games in other major sports.

Yep, completely comparable situations.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Right now is honestly the first time i took a look at the standings and i did not realize that the Sens are are like about 2 points away from the last wildcard spot. I mean it is a bit more considering the number of teams ahead of us right now and our games played, but i originally thought the Sens were much further from a playoff spot.

Reactions: solidprospect

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Right now is honestly the first time i took a look at the standings and i did not realize that the Sens are are like about 2 points away from the last wildcard spot. I mean it is a bit more considering the number of teams ahead of us right now and our games played, but i originally thought the Sens were much further from a playoff spot.
Fix 5 on 5 play or the pk even just a little bit and we're in good shape. Just a question of how long it will take.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017

They're also three points from the bottom. One 3-6 game losing streak and things can go south fast.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
"All"? The biggest group of Sens ticket buyers are in the West End, because the rink has been there. If they aren't going now, I can't see how moving miles away is going to bring them back. People might go once to see the building, I guess.

Well, it's still a parking lot in a field no matter how close they are.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I wish we could just give Harpur's body to Boro.

He'd still suck at hockey, but at least Boro would know how to use that size effectively. Watching Harpur play hockey is like watching an 80 year old drive a F1 car to church on Sunday and never getting out of 1st gear.

Stop spying on me! :)

Reactions: DrEasy

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Well, the proof is in the pudding. We won 3-0 on a solid defensive performance. Don't you think maybe Boucher putting emphasis on team defense, and putting Pyatt on the 1st line for a game and a half was a wakeup call for the team?!!?

You said it yourself: "No idea where that came from aside from the obvious boost of being at home."

I just gave you the answer. It's painfully obvious and in our faces.

If you want to give credit to Boucher for putting Pyatt on the Duchene line and it resulted in Pyatt getting a goal after demotion to the 4th line in the next game, what is your argument for all the losses that Boucher has caused during the first part of this season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad