Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Flyers 04/07/18 - That’s All Folks

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Vancouver had Boeser and him alone makes me think they are in better shape than us. At the moment at least.

Horvat too. Kids incredible.
Vancouver have great players coming up with Boeser Horvat and Pettersson but they're also farther along in their rebuild. Their in like year 3 of it while this is year one for us. This still doesnt change the fact that Jim Benning is awful, imagine we traded Rick nash for a reclamation project and Jussi Jokinen. This board would explode

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Well, I guess we can look forward now. Honestly I am hopeful about our initial wave of younger guys. I honestly think Hayes, Kreider and friends will step up this summer, and forward for draftees and new call ups. Hopefully Skjei is consistently better again as well.

Got a rough long road ahead hopefully Gorts has some tricks

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
Vancouver have great players coming up with Boeser Horvat and Pettersson but they're also farther along in their rebuild. Their in like year 3 of it while this is year one for us. This still doesnt change the fact that Jim Benning is awful, imagine we traded Rick nash for a reclamation project and Jussi Jokinen. This board would explode
Thomas Vanek and Rick Nash aren’t the same so there’s no way Benning would’ve traded Nash for Jokinen

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Well, I guess we can look forward now. Honestly I am hopeful about our initial wave of younger guys. I honestly think Hayes, Kreider and friends will step up this summer, and forward for draftees and new call ups. Hopefully Skjei is consistently better again as well.

Got a rough long road ahead hopefully Gorts has some tricks

I agree we can look forward now. But I don't think it will be a long road.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->