Rangers Final Roster

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
When Fast is presumably sent down and Hagelin is back we will look like:

FORWARDS ($36.600.000)
Carl Hagelin ($2.250m) / Derek Stepan ($3.075m) / Rick Nash ($7.800m)
Benoit Pouliot ($1.300m) / Derick Brassard ($3.200m) / Mats Zuccarello ($1.150m)
Brian Boyle ($1.700m) / Brad Richards ($6.667m) / Ryan Callahan ($4.275m)
Taylor Pyatt ($1.550m) / Dominic Moore ($1.000m) / Derek Dorsett ($1.633m)
Arron Asham ($1.000m)

DEFENSEMEN ($18.190.000)
Ryan McDonagh ($4.700m) / Dan Girardi ($3.325m)
Marc Staal ($3.975m) / Michael Del Zotto ($2.550m)
John Moore ($0.965m) / Anton Stralman ($1.700m)
Justin Falk ($0.975m)

GOALTENDERS ($8.175.000)
Henrik Lundqvist ($6.875m)
Martin Biron ($1.300m)

OTHER
Buried: Darroll Powe ($0.142m)

------

TOTALS
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000
CAP PAYROLL: $63,107,000
BONUSES: $125,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $1.318,000

Plus a very nice group of fwds in Hartford
Bring in a combo of something like Ott/Downie/Vrbata/Penner & A triggerman on point/Diaz (Mtl) at the deadline
Book the Parade:sarcasm:

I would love Ott on this team. Getter done

Drewbackatu*

See, the bar is set so high for Rangers prospects that if they are not catching the eye of an anonymous poster on HF, they are no good. :shakehead

You have essentially said nothing. They may or may not succeed, really? :laugh:
So you don't have any definite opinion on the prospects except you think it's foolish for others to have one? :huh:

You need to reread his post because that's not what he said. Personally, I agree with him on kreider and miller.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Let's face facts, our current roster is not so wonderful.

The Rangers could ice the Canadian Olympic team with Hank and Quick in net and you'd say they're not so wonderful. Your opinion on the Rangers is rendered useless by your unbelievable negativity every second of every time you're on the boards.

Kwayry

Jun 30, 2011
Plano
I think its quite clear I have a very strong opinion that out of Kreider, Miller, Fast, Lindberg, Kristo, Mashinter, Yogan, and Bourque, plenty of them will never see consistent NHL time. So, yes, I think your opinion earlier of saying "OMG how are we going to fit all these guys into the lineup" is nothing more than a big waste of time.
I'd ask you to mark this post so we can evaluate in 2 years, but something tells me you'll be pushing the same fantasy about the next crop of draft picks.

You are a slippery fella.
1- Why did you bring Mashinter and Bourque into the discussion? I never mentioned them. But you love the straw man, you must be related.
2 - You want to mark this post and come back in 2 years to argue what exactly? Based on the slippery statement you just made, you will be hiding behind what "plenty of them" mean.

And for the record, I didn't say
"OMG how are we going to fit all these guys into the lineup"
You need to improve your reading comprehension. This is what I said.
The Rangers will have a good problem next season. I know it's a long way off

Quite bit different, isn't it? But something tells me that you don't get it.

Drewbackatu*

The Rangers could ice the Canadian Olympic team with Hank and Quick in net and you'd say they're not so wonderful. Your opinion on the Rangers is rendered useless by your unbelievable negativity every second of every time you're on the boards.

So, do you still think the roster is wonderful?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad