Rangers Fan with a Calder race question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Jon Prescription said:
Problem is, whining to the ref isn't acting tough at all.
Can you tell me one of the all time greats that hasn't nagged the refs. Orr, Lemieux, Gretzky, Esposito... They've all done it. Its part of their competitive nature. Even lesser players like Ferraro and John Maclean are some of the biggest yappers ever. I agree that he has to learn to work the refs better and let some stuff go but I wouldn't want him to like Yashin. Getting his one point and not seeming to care about anything.

Firefly

Mar 9, 2004
Mohawk Valley
Jesus christ, can this Crosby argument spill over into any MORE boards? Can we get the guilty parties to go fight bareknuckled in the parking lot to end this once and for all?

It's getting tired. Prucha/Crosby, Rangers GDT, Penguins GDT, now this...same people, same ******** fighting. Give it a rest people, at least until the next game!

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
#66 said:
Can you tell me one of the all time greats that hasn't nagged the refs. Orr, Lemieux, Gretzky, Esposito... They've all done it. Its part of their competitive nature. Even lesser players like Ferraro and John Maclean are some of the biggest yappers ever. I agree that he has to learn to work the refs better and let some stuff go but I wouldn't want him to like Yashin. Getting his one point and not seeming to care about anything.

It's not basketball, if someone touches you driving to the net you don't need to scream at the ref.

MrAlfie

Evilo said:
No need to say you're stupid...
As for my moderating skill, I don't think you qualify to judge them. In fact, you qualify for the exact contrary.

actually its the users that ARE qualified to judge the moderators skill, because as the name says, a moderator has to moderate the situations and not heat them up. and by writing provoking comments you make yourself anything but a good moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->