Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Ducks: The "5, Bazooka, or Juicy Fruit?" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Yes, the lack of effort and awful defense is all due to Nash's absence, Duguay. Such shills on this network.

I guess it is subjective, but I also thought Duguay basically said the Rangers sucked tonight too.

Nash goes out. Things go downhill.
I know it sounds too simplistic, as you say, but this team are wet noodles right now mentally.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
positives...uhhh the Rangers were not scored on in the third period...and uhhh...Fast looked good, seems to be settling into the NHL better.

Callahan has guts to stand there and say to the media we were not good enough and we need to get better. Good for him.

Now it's time to fix this.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
positives...uhhh the Rangers were not scored on in the third period...and uhhh...Fast looked good, seems to be settling into the NHL better.

Callahan has guts to stand there and say to the media we were not good enough and we need to get better. Good for him.

Now it's time to fix this.

Yeah real gutsy. Guts would be saying this team has no identity, is playing with no fire and is embarrassing the logo on the sweater. They just suck from top to bottom.

"We need to be better." is a heroic understatement.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I wasn't concerned during the pre-season, and I felt validated after the LA game. I was wrong.

This teams needs to take a ****ing step back and breathe a little. I'm guessing Miller and or Kreider called up shortly.

Well they gotta do it tomorrow, because St. Louis is going to physically rip this team apart, at the very least.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
They should just troll the media now. "What do you mean we weren't good?" "I thought we did a good job of battling for the puck down low, and communicating well on the Ice."

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Well if we learned anything from the Kings/Sharks games it's that we will get effort in at least 1 game in a back-to-back. Clearly, there was no effort tonight. Good sign for tomorrow.

Edit: Not playing tomorrow. Damn late games..

Last edited:

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Yeah real gutsy. Guts would be saying this team has no identity, is playing with no fire and is embarrassing the logo on the sweater. They just suck from top to bottom.

"We need to be better." is a heroic understatement.

Was about to say this...

He looked and sounded positively tame. And his responses were bland. ****ing get angry.

I saw that [anger] a little in his post game after the 9-2 SJ loss. Tonight? Nothing. Some of the right words were said, but there was no there, there...

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
This team will not compete unless (1) of Kreider/Miller comes up and hits their ceiling, book it. Not saying it's likely but it's what needs to happen for this team to compete night in night out even WITH all our guys healthy. There just are not enough goals in this forward group. Stepan needs to get his head out of his ass as well. A big **** you goes out to him for holding out over likely 400k and now playing like dirt as a result of missing camp/preseason. I promise to never let that **** die after the way he's played. Total unacceptable ********

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad