Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Ducks: The "5, Bazooka, or Juicy Fruit?" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
I never thought I would long for the days of Redden and Gomez but this team is testing my patience.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I see the option to Stop Recording this game and the option to Delete Recording, but for some reason I'm missing the option to Burn Recording.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Can someone explain to me what "more seasoning" means?

Seems like anytime a prospect is brought up thats the term that is used. What exactly does "more seasoning" in the AHL entail?

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
Can't wait to watch nhl tonight and see them all laugh at us again. Maybe we can be embarrassed in every single top 5 highlight again!!!

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Yes, the lack of effort and awful defense is all due to Nash's absence, Duguay. Such shills on this network.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Can someone explain to me what "more seasoning" means?

Seems like anytime a prospect is brought up thats the term that is used. What exactly does "more seasoning" in the AHL entail?

You should always put seasoning on fresh meat before its hung out to dry.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Literally the only positive is that Richards looks like he's back to being an effective player. Every single other player on the team looks worse than they did last season.

I know it's still early, but they look very, very bad. People harken back to the early parts of the 11-12 season and point out that that team started poorly. Their record wasn't great, but they didn't look this disjointed. I mean, on the PP it seemed like they couldn't even pass tape to tape, with no pressure on them, passes were off the mark. Every goal, 5 Rangers just standing around watching. Like I said, it's early and they can (and I believe will) improve, but this has been a very discouraging start. Not only in the scores, but also in the effort and overall performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad