Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Devils: Two More to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
That's exactly what I came up with. Difference between 8th and 10th could be huge. Either way, I believe we hit the lotto! We WILL BE in top 3.

Our chances of hitting the lotto are better at 8 than 10. These two games might not be meaningless for the players but winning them is pretty much meaningless for the season and worse than useless for the team's future.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
FWIW I think that Miller is just a better offensive player than Namestnikov. I thought that when the deal was made and so far that's a pretty obvious conclusion to make. Namestnikov doesn't have Miller's penchant for brain dead giveaways etc. but we're going to lose this part of the deal if Vlad can't put up at least 45-50 points a year for us something in the neighbor that Miller did. Miller could hit 60 points this year and 70-75-80 is not out of the realm of possibility if he continues to play with Stamkos and Kucherov. People can say all they want about his numbers being inflated because of his linemates but whose wouldn't be?--and it doesn't stop the fact that so far he looks like a great fit there. So many were on this bandwagon to get rid of Miller and IMO inflated numbers or not they're going to be regretting that in the very near future. The only problem for Tampa in this is figuring out how to allot their cap space.

Reactions: kovazub94

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes, Zucc will play tomorrow for sure, and hopefully he remain healthy for the two last games this season without hurting after shot blocks, but that`s part of it playing PK. I don`t care if we go past Islanders in this draft 9th or 10th pick is not a huge difference so I hope we end the season well win some W`s
Let`s go!! :)

Flying Puck

Oct 16, 2017
Nash was on fire before he got hurt Miller is ripping it up, Mac is scoring again, and Step has 55 points on the season and 10 points in his last 6 games. You need to turn your tv on Shinchanyo before commenting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad