Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
XQn3P7z.gif

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I really missed Zucc in this game and first 10 min. we were really outplayed hard so we were behind 3-0 already and it was too hard to get back into the game.
I thought Chytil and his line had another decent game though.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Namestnikov is useless, if we resign him and trade Spooner -who at least scores pretty frequentely- I will go nuts.

To be honest, it's hard for Namestikov to achieve his potential in this dystopian RongoTown. Some players have the mental makeup that allows them to compete regardless but most are heavily influenced by the psychological surroundings.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
To be honest, it's hard for Namestikov to achieve his potential in this dystopian RongoTown. Some players have the mental makeup that allows them to compete regardless but most are heavily influenced by the psychological surroundings.
Chytil and Andersson look better being 18 years old. Even Vesey, Carey and DD look better. They played Namestnikov with Buchnevich, he sucked, with KZ, he sucked. There is a pattern here.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Chytil and Andersson look better being 18 years old. Even Vesey, Carey and DD look better. They played Namestnikov with Buchnevich, he sucked, with KZ, he sucked. There is a pattern here.

Things haven't looked great for him but I don't blame him. He was with Tampa all year focused on winning the cup and then suddenly, he's playing with McLeod thinking about his future and contract playing under an abysmal coach and in an abysmal system on an abysmal team. Chytil and Andersson are highly motivated. The adrenaline is pumping even in warm up for them. The core group of young players here have been pleasantly surprising. I think they realized that this is going to be their team from now on and it starts with them. KZ/HV have been hustling. Hard to know what to do with Namestikov this summer but I am optimistic that no matter a trade or a contract, it won't be a bad choice either way.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
A good summary by Henrik live now - Devils take advantage of our mistakes in this game.

Reactions: will1066

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I'm willing to give Names a pass. We'll see how he looks in camp, assuming he's still here.

Names makes me think of soldiers crouching in a Vietnamese jungle trying not to get bitten by something venomous or get a 5 foot slug attached to their legs. If people are going to keep calling him Names, I'd rather trade him for picks this summer.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
If we lose our last two the Islanders will pass us and we'll finish 9th and Chicago still could realistically pass us as well--they have three games left and a couple wins by them along with us losing those 2 and we'll be at 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad