Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Devils -- 4/13/21

3 Stars

• Total voters

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Yeah I highly doubt we are going to be irrelavant for as long as you think. We are icing the youngest team in the NHL after we just shipped out some of our better players. We have plenty of good prospects coming up the ranks just like you guys do. Sorry we dont have the advantage like you guys with getting entitled players like Fox , Vesey and Hayes calling the shots where they want to go. Panarin should of just took the extra money and signed with the better of the New York team's haha.

Not for long.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
1. Igor
2. Igor
3. Igor
4. Trouba
5. Krav
HM: LaFrenRooney

Really liked how our forwards backchecked tonight.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Ey5c-4BW8AUOn9y

I don't know why everyone hated on Lindgren in this game

Brendan Smith Renaissance 2021
I hate these...KAM and Trouba were way better than Smith. Smith should never be at the top.

Then again I have no idea what this is measuring anyway.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Yeah I highly doubt we are going to be irrelavant for as long as you think. We are icing the youngest team in the NHL after we just shipped out some of our better players. We have plenty of good prospects coming up the ranks just like you guys do. Sorry we dont have the advantage like you guys with getting entitled players like Fox , Vesey and Hayes calling the shots where they want to go. Panarin should of just took the extra money and signed with the better of the New York team's haha.
EUF7I7hUUAE0ICW.jpg

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Incomplete actually charted higher than the Thong Song. There's some useless trivia for you.

Just listened to this and.. wow. It's like his girlfriend got mad he made the Thong Song so he came out with this sappy garbage about her

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Reminder since I constantly am reading how Chytil isn’t a center or he’s dragging guys down

in his last 11 games

3 goals 5 assists 8 pts

no pp time.

on about a 47 pt pace per 82 again with zero pp time.

I’m not quite sure what more people want from this kid he turned 21 like in sept. He’s kravtsovs age

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Look what that amounted to if you want to live in the past. You managed to scrape 1 Stanley Cup after like a 50 year drought lol. We know how from 95 to 2012 how we outdid you almost every year. You guys are at your halfway mark now for your cup 94 cup drought so you got a while more to wait pal.

Didn't you bring up the past? By the same token, what did 2012 amount to for you?

Who actually gave a shit when your team won. I bet you were screaming loud at that parade in the meadowlands parking lot.

Young roster great. We have a young roster too. The difference is talent. It isnt close.

Your prize prospect has the upper body strength of a young girl. Your goaltender looks like he's on meth.

Your roster is a joke. Get outta here.

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Look what that amounted to if you want to live in the past. You managed to scrape 1 Stanley Cup after like a 50 year drought lol. We know how from 95 to 2012 how we outdid you almost every year. You guys are at your halfway mark now for your cup 94 cup drought so you got a while more to wait pal.
You haven't won since 2003 and have been an embarrassment in the league since 2013... Your drought getting pretty long there too

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

If you want to live in the now, your team hasn't won a playoff series in nearly a decade, you're about to pick in the top 10 of the draft for the 5th time in 7 years (which included 2 1st OAs) and you STILL suck.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Maybe you don’t agree with the OP that 3-0 is a poorly played win. But if the coach feels the game was poorly played, he’ll be concerned.

Your premise that it’s ok to not be concerned after a poorly played win does not match up. Most people coaches and fans alike can sense when the team is playing bad.

And it is a reason to be concerned if that were the case; because games actually aren’t played in a vacuum. Struggles or successes do bleed over into future games.

Maybe the approach here is to dispute that 3-0 was a poorly played game. I do tend to think some overreact to close games against bad teams. They are still NHL teams. Most of the Devils losses are by less than the margin tonite, for example.

It wasn't a great or even good game, but they won and got a shutout. I disagree that there is much bleeding into the next game.

Of course a coach always cares. If the team wins 8-o, the coach will be worried that the players will start taking short-cuts.

I'm just saying that I've seen Quinn real edgy after a game. That wasn't his deneanor, tonight.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Trouba with a hell of a game. He’s been playing well as of late. Much more noticeable.

I thought the second period sucked. Rangers need to exhibit some more killer instinct the next three games. The Devils are an AHL team right now.

If they play defense that way and Igor is locked in like he was tonight they should take the next one.

Kravstov has really impressed me. Creative enough offensively while also playing a smart low risk game. Did he get a point on zibs goal? He should have. Best thing he has shown that he’s comfortable moving up and down the lineup. And Quinn had him out there with an empty net on the other end... says something to me.

Miller throwing some snarl out there too. What will the kid be in 3 - 4 years? Pronger 2.0? Jesus. He’s played phenomenal hockey tip to tip in his rookie season. Talk about smashing expectations. We had high hopes for him but I mean think about it. I don’t think any of us would’ve predicted this.

The Rangers are a group of giants out there compared to the Devils. If they use their f***ing body like they did at points in the game there is no way the Devils can compete with them. Cherry on top was stealing Schneider from them for the future

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Take the win and enjoy. The season will be over before we know it. Long time until Oct and even longer if they start in Dec.

Reactions: Cmox

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I'll come back to this post in a few weeks when you guys miss the playoffs and than I can troll you and tell you how the "sucky devils" made the playoffs more recently than their loser neighbors the Rangers have.

I mean if you want to boast about how you got smoked by Tampa a few years ago and that makes you feel better, I'd suggest you find some hobbies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->