Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Devils -- 4/13/21

3 Stars

• Total voters

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I'm 32 also and that was one of the first CD's I ever bought with my allowance lmao. Had to get my dad's permission though they wouldn't sell it me at first

I actually just listened to it and expected to recognize it, but I never. I'm sure it was on at party's all the time, I may have just had 1 (or 12) too many on those occasions haha.

I was too busy listening to rock and grunge as a teenager to be bothered with giving anything else a shot.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
His game reminds me of Kopitar

bull on the forecheck, good vision, slick hands, defensively responsible

hes shifty, but he also looks like he could skate through you

He had a lovely little touch pass to set up Zib for the first goal. Very unexpected play.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
He had a lovely little touch pass to set up Zib for the first goal. Very unexpected play.
Wasn't given an assist for that. I'm guessing the official scoring felt the devil's defender touched it and not Kravtsov

ncmike

Aug 5, 2011
And yet your record is a whopping 2-3-0 against us...you're not as far behind as you think.
Ahh. I remember the days the debbies would win almost all the games in the regular season only to go home crying after facing them in the playoffs. Remember those days? Good times!!

Reactions: egelband

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Ahh. I remember the days the debbies would win almost all the games in the regular season only to go home crying after facing them in the playoffs. Remember those days? Good times!!
man.. how can we trade this guy? He makes our PK elite and he's the best empty net player the Rangers have ever had (it feels that way anyway)

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
We have the same issue as you guys.
tenor.gif

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
Yeah I highly doubt we are going to be irrelavant for as long as you think. We are icing the youngest team in the NHL after we just shipped out some of our better players. We have plenty of good prospects coming up the ranks just like you guys do. Sorry we dont have the advantage like you guys with getting entitled players like Fox , Vesey and Hayes calling the shots where they want to go. Panarin should of just took the extra money and signed with the better of the New York team's haha.

one pk subban away i see...

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Yeah I highly doubt we are going to be irrelavant for as long as you think. We are icing the youngest team in the NHL after we just shipped out some of our better players. We have plenty of good prospects coming up the ranks just like you guys do. Sorry we dont have the advantage like you guys with getting entitled players like Fox , Vesey and Hayes calling the shots where they want to go. Panarin should of just took the extra money and signed with the better of the New York team's haha.

Funny, what were the circumstances that surrounded Butcher when he signed with you?

Or does that not count?

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Also, and we’re hardly there yet but keep an eye on the tie breakers. Rangers have them both right now on Boston. That may come into play

Reactions: Siddi

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

ncmike

Aug 5, 2011
Bro you beat us in the playoffs that one time in like 2008. We got our revenge 4 years later so it's all good lol
Man, your life must be so thrilling that you need to go to other teams boards to argue. Really wish I was you. Or at least tag along the side of you

Reactions: bl02

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad