Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Devils | 2/5/13 | 6 Goalie System Brah!

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
dump and chase..... Play not to get blownout, Torts style..... This nonsense won't stop.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Thumbs-up to Kreider, Miller, and Powe.

What the **** Gaborik?!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Oh well what are you gonna do? It was just one of those games. We were clearly the better team. Hank was bad and Marty was the best player on the ice. Play that same game 10 times and we win 8 of them.

Colby

Mar 2, 2011
The Devils certainly have a good gameplan to beat the Rangers. They were opportunistic. The Rangers had their share of quality scoring chances. Stepan fanned on a juicy rebound. Staal couldn't cash in on the 1st period PP. Nash slid his own rebound wide. Etc. I hate the one good game, one bad game, one good game, so on.
But there were positives from tonight. Miller. Kreider. They played a great second period. I thought the first wasn't bad either. The Devils took advantage of a couple of defensive breakdowns.

bigbluebird

Dead Eyes McGee
Jan 3, 2012
Hiding in PlainSight
This team is so D*** frustrating. Waste of my time and energy tonight. There's no reason they should be playing this badly. Ugh, guess I'll just have to focus on the Knicks..

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
It's been said a million times now but they have to fix the power play. All the other mistakes hardly effect the game compared to that one problem. It's crippling.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I oft find myself wondering why the team plays so well in front of Biron, but can't muster the effort for Hank.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Rangers aren't exactly playing bad but they seem to be unable to actually score on any of their chances and make dumb mistakes that end up in their net. At least Kreider sniped a nice goal and Miller looked good

Like I said, not totally bad, but they have to find a way to start getting some wins

NYRANGERAMI*

Gotta shake things up. Torts has to get fired. Even if not entirely his fault. We need to shake things up.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Great coached game
Fantastic PP
Pretty good PK
First line dominated like always - good investment there
Richards looked fantastic
We missed Mike Rupp
Why was Mashinter sent down?
Del Zotto had a grand showing with graceful skating throughout
Clarksson is terrible
Marty is done

nyrangers1991

Jan 19, 2013
London
It's really the power play, takes so much momentum out of the team and absolutely deflates them. If they score on that four minute power play it's a completely different game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad