Series Talk: Rangers/Craps (Game 1 is Sunday 4/21 @ 3pm ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Here. We. Go.

IMG_0363.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Haven’t commented much about this series, been running all around the forums. Anyway, not only should they win this series, but they need to do this in 5 games. 6 games max, and that is even too many games.

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
LMAO point to the record. :rolleyes:

As if the team wasn't in first for the entire season before he arrived. Let's be real. Rempe is fun as f*** to watch but sucks at hockey.

And fan involvement...ok. The fans at MSG suck. No team is scared to play there. This coming from a STH.
Until you can point to actual numbers, your argument falls flat

15-2-1 > 6-5

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
This is tiresome. Rempe most certainly does not increase the rangers odds of winning any game by the kind of margin it would take to explain even a little of the discrepancy between those records.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
It’s called intangibles
Those words were previously used to try and explain things that people didn't have proper understanding for.
Other words that also fit concept are "magic" "voodoo" "hocus pocus"

Rempe isn't magically making other players play better, especially to make up for the fact that he plays 5 minutes a game.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I’m ready for this series. Aside from going to a few Stars games I’ve watched less hockey the second half of this season than ever in my life. Some of y’all know the story. It’s been… lame.

But things seem to be calming down a bit and it’s the playoffs, so I’m definitely ready to get dialed in. Not sure how much I’ll be posting, but I ought to at least be around a bit for once. Missed this place.

When Chytil is ready for game action, there’s no way Rempe plays over him unless he’s really spectacular in any action he goes get. I’d probably go:

10 - 16 - 13
20 - 93 - 96
50 - 72 - 24
21 - 91 - 26

That’s the most depth you can squeeze into the lineup and pretty hard to matchup against for most rosters.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Plain and simple, this series needs to be over in 4 or 5.

That isn't meant to be harsh, but the gap between these teams is huge and if NYR wants to make a big run they need to start learning how to end series fast and why it is important. The rest it buys you in the playoffs is invaluable.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Reactions: Svenhart2008
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad