Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Caps Game 5: see you on sunday

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Well if that's true please tell me where I erred and I will do my best to correct my weakness and turn it into a strength.

Sure. You compared something that happens a couple of times a game to something that happens every 10 years.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I've entire 80+ history of the Rangers they have never won a game 7 on the road.

If history was so irrelevant they would have won at least 1 by now. With the Rangers, history is NOT irrelevant.

They've also never won a series after losing the first two on the road. History right on schedule there.

Then one can only conclude that you have not watched after Game 2. Why would you unless you were a masochist?

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Yes, in a game where our offense provided nothing but our defense and goaltender would have pitched a shutout if a player didn't take a **** on his own team with a selfish play, that player needs most of the blame. The mistakes and lack of good play by the forwards was not due to them being selfish idiots.

Edit: The defense and goaltending would have most likely pitched a shutout.

Even if we were to accept this flawed logic because events can change future events, the person you are blaming scored the only goal. This would mean OT where Rangers lose anyway according to your logic.

You can't pick and choose where to use concrete thinking. When you pick a line of reasoning and then deviate from it you are twisting things to make your theory appear correct.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad