GDT: Rangers @ Canes - 7:00 PM | MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I very much want the team to continue doing exactly what it’s been doing. Play Shesterkin, show heart, hang in the race, make things interesting AND still be sellers. Just because you have a hope of staying in the race and sneaking into the playoffs doesn’t mean you need to self rent your players. You can sell and be a bubble team. If they make it, great, more exciting for us, more growth for the kids, zero complaints. If they narrowly miss it’s still exciting and a good experience for the kids and I’d still have no complaints. We’re not bombing to a top 3 pick at this point one way or the other. I don’t care if we pick 8th or 12th. I still want them to make the right decisions and move guys with the future in mind. Sneaking into the playoffs and convincing yourself you can make a run are not the same thing. There’s no reason to hold onto guys just to maybe make it. We can do that regardless.

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
who does not love Tony D ?

how does a guy go from a serial nut job basket case borderline sociopath selfish bad intention healthy scratch lunatic weirdo from jersey

to one of the most lovable rangers ?

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Well she would have to be. Brendan is pretty normal looking and Claude looked like death. Second generation hockey players are normally better looking than the first. No idea what happened to Brady Tkachuk.

Same thing that happened to Matt. Their dad has strong genes.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
who does not love Tony D ?

how does a guy go from a serial nut job basket case borderline sociopath selfish bad intention healthy scratch lunatic weirdo from jersey

to one of the most lovable rangers ?

He figured it out between the ears. Even in his goofy personality you can see how mature and self-confident he is. Totally different than arrogance.

You have to give the guy credit. He took the criticism and the negative publicity around him in stride and busted his ass every single day since becoming a Ranger to become not only a useful player but a difference maker and a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad