Rangers calling out DOPS! (UPD: NYR fined $250,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC
sez you.

the league doesnt seem to have a problem with it. support for parros has increased.

I love how hack partisanfans operate

1) i dont like what I see
2) the league doesnt see it like I do
3) the league must be incompetent! they don't do things the way I would ! And the fact that they don't is proof they are incompetent !

I'll take what's behind choice number 4 ( we both know what that is)
Because the league doesn't give a damn about the integrity of the game, illustrated by Colin Campbell's continued employment despite written evidence of his corruption. I'm not a fan of either team involved; I just don't trust Parros to conduct himself appropriately considering his body of work clearly indicates either incompetence or corruption.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
he didnt cross check him in the face. unlikle bitchnevitch.

so lets see how this works, mantha " goes at" bitchnevich so somehow he deserved to get crosschecked in the face. when mantha gets up and bitchnevich decides he'd rather keep the mitts on and not settle, that's perfectly his right.

but when panarin " goes at" tom wilson by LITERALLY jumping on his back in a scrum, wilson can't do anything to get him off his back lest he might get injured.

is that right ? it's so hard to follow crazy
No, he didn't cross check him at all because Buchnevich got to him first. Which most of us NYR fans said was a suspension. We honestly just don't care. But there's a difference between a guy pulling a player off a scrum when he's being a complete clown, compared to a player with intent to hurt another, such as the attempted cross check by Mantha. When Chara got fined 5k for his crosscheck to Gallghers face, did you refer to him as charbitcha? Grow up.

The ref got involved before anything could take places after that crosscheck. If you want to say Buch backed off, it was after his clean hit on Mantha which sparked the play.

Last edited:

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
No, he didn't cross check him at all because Buchnevich got to him first. When Chara got fined 5k for his crosscheck to Gallghers face, did you refer to him as charbitcha? Grow up.

Charbitch is actually what Chara called himself on Caps Dragqueen night. And he was fabulous.

dekelikekocur

Mar 9, 2012
Maybe they've tried that and got nowhere.

You and I both know that didn't happen. All I see NYR supports do is what if's. The situation at hand is what really happened, not some made up scenario.

Start living in reality instead of letting your made up universe cause you so much duress, you'll be healthier for it in the long run.

Dolan is a nutjob but got a quick reality check and backed off. How do we know this? How fast that tweet came down after the fine.

If he was so supporting and adamant about his convictions, he'd eat the fine and continue the fight.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
No, he didn't cross check him at all because Buchnevich got to him first. Which most of us NYR fans said was a suspension. We honestly just don't care. But there's a difference between a guy pulling a player off a scrum when he's being a complete clown, compared to a player with intent to hurt another, such as the attempted cross check by Mantha. When Chara got fined 5k for his crosscheck to Gallghers face, did you refer to him as charbitcha? Grow up.

The ref got involved before anything could take places after that crosscheck. If you want to say Buch backed off, it was after his clean hit on Mantha which sparked the play.
The attempted cross check? We are now going to pre-emptive cross checks to the face for protection?

Jesus christ

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
What's funny is that people are still saying it's a cross check (which is wasn't, which you can tell because he wasn't suspended for cross checking) and it also wasn't a high stick (which he was suspended for) because his stick never actually makes contact with Mantha's face. The stick just happened to be in the same glove as he used to punch him which gives the impression he was hit by the stick. It also wasn't a cross check because, well, he didn't even have two hands on the stick.

Anyways, it was wrong for the Rangers to call out the league and specifically Parros like that, but if I were in their position, I'd probably do the same. And the league has no choice but to, rightfully, punish the Rangers for what they said because simply put, you don't make the league look bad. For me this is both players (Rangers and the League) doing what they have to do) and that'll be the end of it.

Parros yes is following the directives set forth by the CBA but at the same time if he chooses to interpret in a harsher manner, he could. What sickens me is once again the league is taking a beating and the players are not yet it's the players who are equally to blame for how soft the punishments are.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
The attempted cross check? We are now going to pre-emptive cross checks to the face for protection?

Jesus christ
You clearly missed the point. Nobody is excusing what Buchnevich did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad