Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Blue Jackets - 10/11/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Ugh. Cams looked bad in preseason. I don't get the same sense of confidence I did last year. He's looked a lot more like a backup than he has this future #1 who's going to run for free agency

Cam was fine, and will be fine this season. He is a top talent.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I don't care what Rick Nash did on Thursday, and I don't care what he does in three months. I won't change my opinion of him until he lifts his black mark that occurs in April. If he scored timely goals in the last playoffs, Sunday wouldn't be opening night, it would be banner raising night.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I don't care what Rick Nash did on Thursday, and I don't care what he does in three months. I won't change my opinion of him until he lifts his black mark that occurs in April. If he scored timely goals in the last playoffs, Sunday wouldn't be opening night, it would be banner raising night.
Awesome contribution. Love the positivity. Keep it coming.

We still have to get to April and I sure hope Nash keeps this up all season. He came to camp in amazing shape, looking much leaner. It translated in his preseason play and in game 1. He is big part of this lineup. Maybe you can do like the players did and turn the page on last season.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden

Yeah, but MSL was also able to open things up for Nash in a way Stepan couldn't. How many open chances like Nash had last night did Nash — miss — in the POs? None? Not many.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Some will consider the lines in practise a demotion for Miller. But that line will probably play more than the 3rd line, so in reality it's probably a promotion...

AHB*

Part of me agrees with this and part of me thinks we don't get to the finals if Nash didn't play as well as he did defensively and physically.

I'm torn. But I surely do care what Nash did yesterday and what he will do in the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad